NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

definetely not gettin XVs and VIIIs lol
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

man in a way i don't really like this idea, because it's just going to cause more and more hype and the shoes will be harder to buy! thanks to all these re-sellers and hypebeasts, i hope everything goes well for me in 2008.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER​

Can't wait. If the colors are right...I'm coppin' EACH package. Mainly because I will like ONE of the TWO pairs.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

I gotta feeling that we'll get one good AJ and one crappy one in the packages. OG colors or not. They already murdered the Ired VIs with the whole Vanderbilt color scheme. What's next. I'm on the fence.
COOK # 45

I sure hope the popular shoes packs will be produced more widely. I'll quit buying jordans if I cant get IV's.

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

If the Bordeaux is the VII that is releasing then that will be the only pack I purchase...In triplicates of course...

Quote:
definetely not gettin XVs and VIIIs lol
:wink:
wink.gif
[email protected]/flintgreynt

^^^^The packages kick off on-line December 22 with black/red VIII's and black/red XV's?

Oh jesus, this is gonna get nasty. I registered my XX2's...does this mean I get some priority for on-line sales?

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

with the packages releasin like this...there is going to be a package for every month...that makes it harder to buy retros and other shoes releasing...why does JB keep releasing things so close together :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

time to either go broke or go home on these packs.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

To get Every Package Potenally, It will Cost $3500+

DANG! This is Of course is Assuming that Every package will be $275-$300

no DMPs or De Las or OGs for that matter for me....atleast until it slows down/stops

maybe the packs will be diffrent OG shoes released on the same RD i can live with that. the LAZER XV got scrapped. im thinking about the black/red 8's that will drop on the 22 they will be the GR and the other one will be online only. there is endless ways that they could do a pack they dont have to be in the same box to be a pack like the ''hoop''pack from two years back. the black/red 8's will be a GR that will be able to get in the store. JB Would never not drop a black/red retro that is a huge GR before x-mas. the only shoe im worried about is the aquas but they are a GR so they shouldn't be hard to get.

Quote:
^^^^The packages kick off on-line December 22 with black/red VIII's and black/red XV's?
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
I'm the young city bandit,hold myself down singlehanded​

I think they said no Chi Xs in the pack but the Shadow Xs...I really perfer the Chi Xs...Plus they will look way better with my Wht/blk/red XIIIs

So I guess this will be the mythical "12 months of Jordans."

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

VIII's and XV's = EASIEST PACKAGE TO PASS ON EVER!!!
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, SmithMyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

Quote:
its gonna be special next year
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

Back
Top Bottom