NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

yes that gives me time to save up my money on the other packs.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

$310 for a pack....Thats kinda pushin it..$155 for each pair is a lot...Only packs I am even considering is the 11s and 12s and the 6s and 17s just because they are 4 of my favorite shoes..Other then that for $310 I will pass on it all

Quote:
January
AJ X Black/Shadow & AJ XIII White/Black-Red $310
AJ XX3(TOP23) White/University Blue-Grey $230
:rofl:
roll.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

Can i just forget about purchasing any of these packs in the EU as none of this years weak @#%$ relases have sold???
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

^ I heard even more!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Shadow 10 and White/Black 13? Any decent 11 and White/Red 12? Yeah, put me down for one of each, please. Thank You!

A pack per month is kinda RIDICULOUS, but they know folks gon' buy, so they don't care...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

only reason im not excited is that if you dont get on release date that $250 will be $500-$600. but time will tell. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

At least we know the dates for some of them. I guess the best packs will be towards the end of the year. I still don't know how the VIII's are gonna have an OG color for a pack unless it's the White VIII's. I was hoping the X/XIII pack came out in March. That would be the greatest 18th birthday present.
Looking for DTRT III, Altitude XIII, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

GOOD INFO!!! Been waiting for stuff like this.
CCS messed up my order and sent me the Cement P-Rod II's. For Sale! for retail, just pay shipping.
Pics of kicks and receipt upon request. PM ME.

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January
AJ X Black/Shadow & AJ XIII White/Black-Red $310
AJ XX3(TOP23) White/University Blue-Grey $230
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

^I can tell by the username LOL!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

good info. i think 310 is too much for 2 pairs but it is cheaper than buying some older retroes at 310 per pair. im only planning on getting 3 or 4 packs in total
myspace

LPC- nickthaballa_NT # 9897

yes after getting the X shadow XIII pack, it gives me time to rest and save up for some of the other packs, good think they didnt bring out the packs that include VI, V, or XI in them, month after month, , this gives everyone a chance to cop, the XX3 will c what they look like to cop

************Official Release Date*****************

Jordan 10/13 Countdown Pack - SKU 41 00026 504 from Footlocker
Release Date : 1/19/08- Day before my B- DAY :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Damn JB is going to rack in the dough in 08. You figure if you decide to get every pack at 310.00 (plus tax in some places).

11 packs at 335.57 a pieces (in Cali) totals - 3691.27 :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

01/19/2008 Air Jordan Countdown Pack 1 (X & XIII)
*Will Also Be Available in Gradeschool Sizes*
xxxxxx-xxx X Retro Black/Dark Shadow-True Red; XIII Retro White/Black-True Red
$310.00 (Men's)
$210.00 (Gradeschool)

03/15/2008 Air Jordan Countdown Pack 2 (IX & XIV)
xxxxxx-xxx IX Retro White/Black-True Red; XIV Retro Black/White-True Red
$310.00
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

No way am I buying all 11 packs, crazy numbers. Give me some Hares and Carmines, oh the XIII's would be nice. Another black pair of X's though?
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Back
Top Bottom