NEW 2009 DUB ZERO LASER BLUE

hmmm staight fire, if u dont like these u probly in denial. no hype no nothin, im coppin these.

I hate the white lasering.. completely ruins it for me... if they used the lasering that was on the CDP XX's would look 100x better

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hate the white lasering.. completely ruins it for me... if they used the lasering that was on the CDP XX's would look 100x better
Is it just me or does that actually look like its stitched in and not lasered. CDP XXs? the lasering is garbage on those IMO actually thatcolorway in general was. anyone else agree?

whatever it is stitching lasering it is garbage I was going based on past Dub Zero's and by CDP XX's I wasn't saying it as if they are great but adarker image there would look way better

Originally Posted by Essential1

whatever it is stitching lasering it is garbage I was going based on past Dub Zero's and by CDP XX's I wasn't saying it as if they are great but a darker image there would look way better

darker image or another color other than blue because that white stands out like crazy i bet red in place of that blue would look reasonable.

BTW does anyone know if the illustrations on the portland 6 rings is lazered or just painted and what material are they on?

i'm a sucker for black/blue jordans but it really needs work they should play around with colors at JB instead of just using the first color they put andgoing at that. Show designs around the office and see the response instead of just letting two or three people decide. Which it seems like what they do.

please 229. Putting the "Limited" Release on every ugly shoe is the only way they sell these kind of shoes.

These look ok but I am not sure. I look forward to seeing these make their way on to the street.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

no e-fame for this one. the laser blue cw is better than a cactus or chutney. also, the patent leather looks crisp but thats like an ugly chick with a nice a*#..........its just not worth it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i sorta like these

my thoughts exactly, there are definitley some smart people making the right moves in 2009, but this isn't one of them lol!

Back
Top Bottom