NEW 2009 DUB ZERO LASER BLUE

somehow, i think they r really hot...
but maybe not copping, too many hot shoes, i cant have em all~ all those jordans came out last year and nike retros kept me busy enuf

They look like fakes, but I like them. The patent black paired with the blue looks tight!

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hate the white lasering.. completely ruins it for me... if they used the lasering that was on the CDP XX's would look 100x better
Is it just me or does that actually look like its stitched in and not lasered. CDP XXs? the lasering is garbage on those IMO actually that colorway in general was. anyone else agree?

stitching
4da35b58e882b7b7157c8a085918a4e3d0fa195.pjpg

air-jordan-dub-zero-blacklaser-blue-2.jpg
If you like the "LaserBlue" and black colorway on the 2009 Dub Zero's than you will like this then............

05/2009 Air Jordan I Retro (limited release)
136085-042 Black/Laser Blue
$100.00

dubz are super comfy. don't blast unless you've own a pair!

have to see these in person before i decide but the white cements are a def cop.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hate the white lasering.. completely ruins it for me... if they used the lasering that was on the CDP XX's would look 100x better
Is it just me or does that actually look like its stitched in and not lasered. CDP XXs? the lasering is garbage on those IMO actually that colorway in general was. anyone else agree?

stitching
4da35b58e882b7b7157c8a085918a4e3d0fa195.pjpg

thanks for this pic

that close up right there of the stitching is so so nice. that shade of blue is just not working for me. very nice craftsmanship touch added with the stitchthough makes it my favorite part of this specific shoe. Yo anyone know if the cement Dub-Zeros are going to have stiching like this?

Originally Posted by asilva23

dubz are super comfy. don't blast unless you've own a pair!

have to see these in person before i decide but the white cements are a def cop.
i agree on both comments.

these new laser blue reminds me of the xiv's but the color on these makes these look to fake.....

They should eliminate the white on them dubz ,
and just make the stitching laser blue as well ,that'd look much better i.m.o...

Any one know the release date ????

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

air-jordan-dub-zero-blacklaser-blue-2.jpg
If you like the "Laser Blue" and black colorway on the 2009 Dub Zero's than you will like this then............

05/2009 Air Jordan I Retro (limited release)
136085-042 Black/Laser Blue
$100.00

Back
Top Bottom