New 2009 Info

Here is the info, that has yet to have been posted on NT:

I posted something about not being able to post the info yet, but I didn't realize that a lot of this info has alreadybeen known for a while because people like to just let everything know on ISS in the RD thread because I guess people don't check it. I know Idon't.

Here is post from JaY~WaLkEr~23:

well im not 110% on the dates but i kno everything drops this summer and after. but that list of the double up packs on the other post WILL be dropping its gonna be 7s, 1s,and 5s, (this is all off memory so bare with me) the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s, the 1 pack will be the red, white, black (og color), and a celtics color.. a hall of fame pack will consist of 1s dubs and 6rings (very limited).. ajf 4s (hahaha i can see it now). the 60+ is gonna be a shoe and will have a 5s bottem thats all i can remember at the moment.. dicuss..

Here is some info I've heard. Originally posted by dalazz, MarcSJ08, princejordan and tylerhundley:

DMP with 2 Vs (already been posted on the boards)
DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)
DMP with 2 1s (black toe colorway and celtics colorway)
French Blue and Bordeaux VII retros in the fall
2 quickstrike XIIs one in april, one in may ( )
white cement 3s in the slam dunk pack
true blue 3s are the choice for a pack aswell as of right now
A hall of fame pack that I hear will be split up into 4 different shoes, 6rings, a retro 1, retro 3, and a jordan 09.
and rumors about a Jordan XI snakeskin pack.

Plus more fusions fusion 4 with all kinds of colorways (military, white cement, black cement, mars), an XI fusion that is expected to have a space jam colorway aswell.

First guy told me III's will come in packs, but it looks like they could be single releases. Also, I didn't realize how much info gets dropped in the RD thread, I thought people were supposed to be keeping info to themselves at least a little. Here is a little sample of what I'm talking about.

[table][tr][td]MarcSJ08 wrote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td] ^Yes, there will be packs in GS such as Hall of Fame and DMP's. That's right couple of DMP's.
[table][tr][td]r.023 wrote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]fam, ima save money in 2009 cuz i dont see nothing i like...[/td] [/tr][/table]

Not even bordeaux,? french blue? black toes ? XII's ? white cement? oops!
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Most of the info I just got from someone today telling me to keep it quiet and I see some people posting info like notomorrow.

To me, '09>'08, This means I need a job now, Foams and then about 12 pairs of these releases man. Hope people enjoy.

Good info. Those XII's have me interested. Those packs for the most part are
pimp.gif
. I see that from the crap JB has planned they do have some tricks up their sleeves.

^This is why I'm saying that NT has kind of gone down because the members with info don't come in here anymore to drop info

Also, if you don't get why they are releasing doubles of shoes in the same pack. It is because they are 60+ packs, the shoe MJ played in when he scored 60and a CW based on the team he scored 60 on

good info but i still dont believe it until i see pics, or at least a production number and style code

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Thanks for the info bro....Also theres rumors of the black cement and White Cement XI Mids
Yup, I've heard that too, I just copied my post from UTA forums though so I didn't add certain things in.

Also, if anybody noticed this means JB will be retroing retro+ CW's from now on. The French Blue VII's are the first and hopefully we get CG and SpaceJam XI's re-retroed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Acervan316

good info but i still dont believe it until i see pics, or at least a production number and style code
I would start believing. dalazz knew of the taxis release for a few months before release and has dropped a lot of other info andMarcSJ08 has also been dropping info for a while on ISS

at leat we know whats coming this summer....in my opinion cant wait till those 7's and 5's come out

I hope this is true. White cement 3s, true blu 3s, Vs, and XIIs?? Betta start saving now.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

XII's with university blue? Yup that's a cop.
pimp.gif

It does sound
pimp.gif
. I'm almost a little upset that I just bought theNubuck's yesterday. Oh Well. Hopefully they don't look too similar to each other.

Appreciate the info.

But didn't we know all of this already? The only thing we didn't know was the colorway for the XII's. And the possible XI snakeskin pack.

If you ask me, the info is still here on NT, you just have to look a little harder.

Thanks again though, much appreciated.

^^^well yeah kinda but Some of it, i dont remember hearing french blues being retroed, a snakeskin pack XI pack, or the white cement and black cement XI retro+ info being dropped

The "Orlando" VII's will feature black & white "pinstripes" similar to Jordan I's released sometime ago.
It will not be on the whole shoe.
wink.gif

I stated some of the other information in other threads, but a good post from an unknown informant.
pimp.gif

I'm not confirming "ALL" of the information. Just "SOME".
NT'ers like this will make the absence of individuals such as myself, BabyJordan, JM, etc in this forum irrelevant.
smile.gif

PO

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Appreciate the info.

But didn't we know all of this already? The only thing we didn't know was the colorway for the XII's. And the possible XI snakeskin pack.

If you ask me, the info is still here on NT, you just have to look a little harder.

Thanks again though, much appreciated.

All I've seen so far have been whispers, and I don't think CW's have been mentioned like French Blue and Bordeaux VII, XII's or other things

Originally Posted by PO2345

The "Orlando" VII's will feature black & white "pinstripes" similar to Jordan I's released sometime ago.

I stated some of the other information in other threads, but good post from an unknown informant.
It will make the absence of individuals such as myself & BabyJordan irrelevant.

PO
I want to see more posts from people that have the info though. I want to be getting this kind of info from you guys to bring back NT's Jordanforum. I wasn't trying to insult you and usually when posts are made about news like this it explodes in size like this one is doing. I thank you forproviding us with info and would love for you to continue, but I realize that you don't like to do that when you see what the Jordan Forums have become

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by PO2345

I stated some of the other information in other threads, but good post from an unknown informant.
It will make the absence of individuals such as myself & BabyJordan irrelevant.

PO
I want to see more posts from people that have the info though. I want to be getting this kind of info from you guys to bring back NT's Jordan forum. I wasn't trying to insult you and usually when posts are made about news like this it explodes in size like this one is doing. I thank you for providing us with info and would love for you to continue, but I realize that you don't like to do that when you see what the Jordan Forums have become

Thats the truth, even if there are kids on here who doubt your info, you should drop it anyway, there are some of us on here who appreciate it...and as it wasstated before many of us who miss when info was dropped and topics would explode due to anticipation

Back
Top Bottom