New 2009 Info

So a total of of 4 VII's? Damn! Anything goin on with the VI's next month. How is it that we get info on stuff after the summer but not for next month?Doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

THERE WILL BE NIKE AIR ON THE IIIs!!
eek.gif
Are you positive?

I GUESS THIS PUTS AN END TO ALL THAT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE ARE DONE AFTER THEY GET THE 11/12 PACK........LET THE FUN BEGIN IN '09

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You might have plenty of Bordeaux VIIs, French Blue VIIs, True Blue III's, White Cement III's, etc., but the majority of people out there don't.
eyes.gif

That is because most, recently started buying retro's. By recently, I mean around '05-'06. I still regret selling the extra pair of White/Cement '04 III's to a friend for retail (
smh.gif
). Two pairs would have been nice, could of beat one pair, but now I wear the pair occasionally. I wish I could have bought an extra pair of True Blue III' for $70,
smh.gif
, was a broke college student and I bought a pair for me and my girl. I guess, I wish I could have been selfish and not bought her a pair,
laugh.gif
. She still has them to this day, hell, they look more fresh than mine. I actually fell out of love with my French VII's, the yellow toe just ruined the shoe for me. I have never been a fan of the Bordeaux VII, not my cup of tea.

I don't know where I am going with this rant, I don't mind re-re-re-re-re retros. I just mind the creation of false limited quantities. I love GR's, easy to get and easy to stock up.

No argument from me there. All OG colors should be released as GR's, just like the OG's. Save limiteds for crap like 6 rings, fusions, lifestylecolorways, etc. And even if white cement 3's were out in '04, that's already 5 years ago. Past due. GR these puppies, JB!

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You might have plenty of Bordeaux VIIs, French Blue VIIs, True Blue III's, White Cement III's, etc., but the majority of people out there don't.
eyes.gif

That is because most, recently started buying retro's. By recently, I mean around '05-'06. I still regret selling the extra pair of White/Cement '04 III's to a friend for retail (
smh.gif
). Two pairs would have been nice, could of beat one pair, but now I wear the pair occasionally. I wish I could have bought an extra pair of True Blue III' for $70,
smh.gif
, was a broke college student and I bought a pair for me and my girl. I guess, I wish I could have been selfish and not bought her a pair,
laugh.gif
. She still has them to this day, hell, they look more fresh than mine. I actually fell out of love with my French VII's, the yellow toe just ruined the shoe for me. I have never been a fan of the Bordeaux VII, not my cup of tea.

I don't know where I am going with this rant, I don't mind re-re-re-re-re retros. I just mind the creation of false limited quantities. I love GR's, easy to get and easy to stock up.
Well said. I can't stand the collectors who don't want anything that they have to be retroed. They hope that one day, they will be the last person on earth with a pair. I have had enough with all these limited pack and quickstrike releases with inflated prices. I wish they would go back to GR's of retros. I have not bought a Jordan shoe since the Playoff VIII's. If they release the French Blue VII's as a quickstrike this year, then most of us are not getting our hands on them.

Well im one of the peoples that's going to get screw now i must rely to ebay.I have footlocker and finishline but they dont get quickstrikesand sometimes limited sneakers but 11 and up.I hate JB.

does any1 think that jordan was setting this whole thing up wit the cdp's. i mean i was thinking about it and if they release every jordan it hooks in newbuyers who are able to get all the jordans made and the vets are able to cop there favorites. They didnt really release any AMAZING colorway mayb to set upthis year. I mean why not put the best colorways in the packs in the beginning because i bet you that with the right colorways every one of the packs couldhave had the hype of the 11/12......just my thoughts i think JB was setting us up for 09

nice, i hope this is legit, because I was getting fed up with all this fusion and team jordan releases i was hearing about.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Im confused about the 7 pack because PO mentioned the pinstriped ones but MarcSJ08 said the pack is going to include the french blues. Both are reputable sources but anyone have more info about which 7s are in the package? And also will it include the bordeauxs or the black/reds?

Frenchie's and Bords VII's will be quickstrikes but the Raptor VII's and Magic VII's will be in a pack
If this is true it makes all this information even better to hear, knowing the Bordeauxs won't be in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom