**NEW 50 Cent - Flight 187 Official Music Video**

song is unbelievably corny.. i cannot believe y'all are feeling this.. he spits the exact same way as on "Ok, Ya Right"

hes makin all kinds of faces for the camera during the video

50's just not that good.. at all

laugh.gif
@ 50 hittin the pipe

Originally Posted by zokid

song is unbelievably corny.. i cannot believe y'all are feeling this.. he spits the exact same way as on "Ok, Ya Right"

hes makin all kinds of faces for the camera during the video

50's just not that good.. at all
2ma4o6.jpg

Its a banger...but its not enough.

50 might have to take the L and grab a zaytoven beat and recruit OJ or Gucci for a hook on the real

yo this wasn't bad at all....

secretly...I'm kinda rooting for 50 to pull this comeback off.....I wanna hear good music from that camp again....

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

yo this wasn't bad at all....

secretly...I'm kinda rooting for 50 to pull this comeback off.....I wanna hear good music from that camp again....

eek.gif

i swear to god i felt this same way when i heard this on the radio yesterday..........then they had the streets callin in givin their opinion etc.......onfif......jay etc.

Originally Posted by King Will

myfabolouslife
Like da 50 vid even tho i havent ben impressed by much of his stuff recently..I think he's talented, if he find it his zone again, watch outabout 6 hours ago from web

as sensitive as 50 is im suprised he aint take this as a diss....

anyways...song is NOT bad @ all....the mike vick lines
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50 been dropping heat since that War Angle joint. That s_ was bananas...and i'm not even a 50 supporter.

This was aight. Couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions though.

I think his next album gonna be crazy.

Hopefully that can get a response out of Jigga.

Originally Posted by King Will

myfabolouslife
Like da 50 vid even tho i havent ben impressed by much of his stuff recently..I think he's talented, if he find it his zone again, watch outabout 6 hours ago from web

Fab be getting brave on twitter
laugh.gif

Song is cool... vid is hilarious.

Fif smoking crack... Fif with braids... The Jay/Urkel... The Dre line...

Back
Top Bottom