New A$AP ft. 2 Chainz, Drake, Kendrick Lamar - "F***ing Problem"

Kendrick. I just don't get it.

I. Just. Don't. See. It.

Can someone explain it to me? I mean is he really "spitting" like that to ya'll? 
Shut up Putty, how bout you go to page 89 of this forum and revive the Cyhi thread. (If there even is one
laugh.gif
)
So its a popularity factor...right?

Is that what you're saying? 

Let me make sure I got that correctly.
How could you possibly gather all that from my statement.
K.Dot is the truth IMO, ain't got nothing to do with popularity.
Cyhi is a mediocre rapper IMO, the way you ride this dude
mean.gif

Got you talking bout Royal Flush 2 like it's Illmatic,Abbey Road, and Thriller combined.
Your argument insinuated that Cyhi was on "page 89 of this forum" as a means of his popularity, not his quality. 

Then you go forth to establish your subjective view that "K.Dot is the truth."

Thats not what I asked you. I asked what people find in this guy that so special. I've tried to "catch on" and i've listened to everything and I just can't get it. I was hoping someone could break it down for me.

But I happen to think Cyhi is nice, not because of his popularity but because i've been following him since he was opening up for Greg Street DJ shows, before he was even signed to Konvict Music years ago and have been following him since. 

I think he's slept on and I wasn't holding any of his work to the hyperbole you expressed. 

But this is just a Red Herring that you're pulling out. 

I was talking about Kendrick. Why don't you bring up LL Cool J while you're at it. 

yea i don't see all the hype behind Kendrick he's in the same category with J.cole for me.. anyways this song is definitely a whip banger/ party song :smokin

Kendrick. I just don't get it.

I. Just. Don't. See. It.

Can someone explain it to me? I mean is he really "spitting" like that to ya'll? 
Shut up Putty, how bout you go to page 89 of this forum and revive the Cyhi thread. (If there even is one :lol: )
So its a popularity factor...right?

Is that what you're saying? 

Let me make sure I got that correctly.
How could you possibly gather all that from my statement.

K.Dot is the truth IMO, ain't got nothing to do with popularity.

Cyhi is a mediocre rapper IMO, the way you ride this dude :smh:

Got you talking bout Royal Flush 2 like it's Illmatic,Abbey Road, and Thriller combined.

Your argument insinuated that Cyhi was on "page 89 of this forum" as a means of his popularity, not his quality. 

Then you go forth to establish your subjective view that "K.Dot is the truth."

Thats not what I asked you. I asked what people find in this guy that so special. I've tried to "catch on" and i've listened to everything and I just can't get it. I was hoping someone could break it down for me.

But I happen to think Cyhi is nice, not because of his popularity but because i've been following him since he was opening up for Greg Street DJ shows, before he was even signed to Konvict Music years ago and have been following him since. 

I think he's slept on and I wasn't holding any of his work to the hyperbole you expressed. 

But this is just a Red Herring that you're pulling out. 

I was talking about Kendrick. Why don't you bring up LL Cool J while you're at it. 
Putty this is music, if you don't find something special, I cant help you understand why it's special.
There are only subjective statements because music is subjective.

If Cyhi is so nice, why does it matter that you've been stalking him for years?

Also, LL Cool J & Kendrick Lamar >>> Cyhi

3 listens and I'm not feeling it. 3 of my fav artists and one of my fav producers in Drake, Rocky, and Kendrick, and 40.

This should have been much better. If someone posted this beat in the beat thread here, they'd get called amateur.

Will still be successful off of name value. Verses were cool but that hook and beat are terrible.

I think they're all trolling to see what they can get away with.

He's just mad his 15 minutes are up.

Take 2 Chainz off the song and tell Drake to re-do his verse, then you'd have a nice single.  It's cool for now though, nothing special like others have said...

Everyone keeps saying this. I don't think ya'll understand how big the cult following is that they have.

Surburban white teens worship Odd Future.

He's just mad his 15 minutes are up.

Take 2 Chainz off the song and tell Drake to re-do his verse, then you'd have a nice single.  It's cool for now though, nothing special like others have said...

Everyone keeps saying this. I don't think ya'll understand how big the cult following is that they have.

Surburban white teens worship Odd Future.
QFTE. Yall really don't know, these dudes are selling their shirts for 50 bucks a pop.
No Supreme colab, just plain old Odd Future.

CyHi is not nice to me.. why is he being discussed?

Kendrick is Official. I feel the song.. good bars all around (and I dnt even like Drake)

damn this was sick... not "epic" at all but i like it a lot....drake had the best verse to me..... though i prefer listening to kendrick the majority of the time, Drake's flow was whoaaaa

Nothin' "epic" about this, but i like it a lot off one listen...

Drakes flow is SICK, and Kendrick as always is consistent

The other two i can do without, but the beat's hot and like i said, Drake and Kendrick...

I like all four rappers, but this song is basura. But Tyler is even more basura. Ain't no one want Tyler on their tracks

Back
Top Bottom