***New Air Jordan PE XX3's***

pe xx3s are
pimp.gif

White Melo's, "titanium" all-stars (are those CP all stars?). Those 2 are fire. The rest, eh. Released CW's were better. Blue Rips are OK...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

These pictures should have NEVER BEEN LEAKED, but it's too late now...

May I ask why? 'cause its really not that serious, the 23s era is ending and there's no reason why hide these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

These pictures should have NEVER BEEN LEAKED, but it's too late now...

May I ask why? 'cause its really not that serious, the 23s era is ending and there's no reason why hide these
pimp.gif

if he doesnt want pictures of his shoes all over the internet that is his call. (i am assuming they are his as i have seen the name associated with other rarePEs in the past).
but as he said its too late now, they are probably saved on many computers already.

To me if Jordan brand wanted to make a super limited XX3 then they should have looked at releasing some of the these

NICE POST...RAY HAD THE BLACK GREEN XX3S ON WHEN THEY PLAYED THE HAWKS HERE IN ATL..I WAS AT THE GAME...THEY R SICK IN PERSON AS WELL..

damn these pics again?

laugh.gif
at kix taking pics from Kenlu which was a fake PO2345 posting them, way to late now, guess this is the ultimate proof if you don't want certainpictures posted don't take the pics.

Back
Top Bottom