New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com
My sources have blessed me once again with some new info on potential Air Jordan releases. And this chunk of info, is serious. First up, the return of the Black/Altitude Air Jordan Retro XIII this Holiday season. Yes, around the same time as the Cool Grey Air Jordan XIs and on the heels of the Flint Air Jordan Retro XIII.

Tech Info
:
Air Jordan XIII 414571-002 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN
Holiday 2010

Moving on into next year, Jordan Brand is potentially re-releasing the Cardinal Air Jordan Retro VII next Summer.

Tech Info
:
Air Jordan Retro VII 304775-104 WHITE/CARDINAL RED/BLACK/BRONZE
Summer 2011

Around the same time, Jordan Brand is potentially retroing the Bordeaux Air Jordan Retro VII for the first time.

Tech Info
:
304775-003 BLACK/BORDEAUX//LT GRAPHITE
Summer 2011

And lastly, if you missed out on the international release, Jordan Brand may be releasing the True Blue Air Jordan IIIs stateside.

Tech Info:
Air Jordan Retro III 136064-104 WHITE/TRUE BLUE
Summer 2011

Now remember, ANYTHING can change at anytime. Jordan Brand has a habit of canceling releases and moving releases but, as of now, all of this info is good. If anything changes, I will post up an update.
MaZe

Via: KixandtheCity.com
My sources have blessed me once again with some new info on potential Air Jordan releases. And this chunk of info, is serious. First up, the return of the Black/Altitude Air Jordan Retro XIII this Holiday season. Yes, around the same time as the Cool Grey Air Jordan XIs and on the heels of the Flint Air Jordan Retro XIII.

Tech Info
:
Air Jordan XIII 414571-002 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN
Holiday 2010

Moving on into next year, Jordan Brand is potentially re-releasing the Cardinal Air Jordan Retro VII next Summer.

Tech Info
:
Air Jordan Retro VII 304775-104 WHITE/CARDINAL RED/BLACK/BRONZE
Summer 2011

Around the same time, Jordan Brand is potentially retroing the Bordeaux Air Jordan Retro VII for the first time.

Tech Info
:
304775-003 BLACK/BORDEAUX//LT GRAPHITE
Summer 2011

And lastly, if you missed out on the international release, Jordan Brand may be releasing the True Blue Air Jordan IIIs stateside.

Tech Info:
Air Jordan Retro III 136064-104 WHITE/TRUE BLUE
Summer 2011

Now remember, ANYTHING can change at anytime. Jordan Brand has a habit of canceling releases and moving releases but, as of now, all of this info is good. If anything changes, I will post up an update.
MaZe

Wow.

Unexpected, but good news. I can have the Altitude XIII's again!! I've been missing them since I sold them years ago.

Thanks Maze, you always come through with the latest.

Wow.

Unexpected, but good news. I can have the Altitude XIII's again!! I've been missing them since I sold them years ago.

Thanks Maze, you always come through with the latest.

Maze props my dude. If the Altitudes return, that'll be my personal favorite release of the past year or more. Hopefully they aren't as limited as before. Hopefully they are plentiful like the Black/Citrus 9s.
pimp.gif

Maze when is the Stockroom returning? Miss that.
ohwell.gif

The 3s are so so with me. But the 7s are ultra welcomed. Plus I sold my Cardinals last year so I could use a replacement.

Maze props my dude. If the Altitudes return, that'll be my personal favorite release of the past year or more. Hopefully they aren't as limited as before. Hopefully they are plentiful like the Black/Citrus 9s.
pimp.gif

Maze when is the Stockroom returning? Miss that.
ohwell.gif

The 3s are so so with me. But the 7s are ultra welcomed. Plus I sold my Cardinals last year so I could use a replacement.

MaZe once again coming thru for the JB forum.

Altitudes and Cardinals never really appealed to me.

Really surprised there going to re-retro the true blues huh. they must've known that the midsoles on those would only last a year and a half.
laugh.gif

I'll wait until I see the Bordeaux 7's.

MaZe once again coming thru for the JB forum.

Altitudes and Cardinals never really appealed to me.

Really surprised there going to re-retro the true blues huh. they must've known that the midsoles on those would only last a year and a half.
laugh.gif

I'll wait until I see the Bordeaux 7's.

thanks for the info

i could use another pair of cards...i want to see how these altitudes are gonna look

bordeaux VII's finally
pimp.gif

thanks for the info

i could use another pair of cards...i want to see how these altitudes are gonna look

bordeaux VII's finally
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom