New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

anyone seen these in the bay recently ? might have missed the boat on this one.

Been to footlocker, foot action, foot express, etc.....and no luck
mad.gif
sunvalley and stonestown still have pairs. got my sz 12 at stonestown . brought the 30 off 100 coupon with me. 

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Put the black laces on them. You can get the laces from Target for like $2. They're 54" and laces up perfectly.
I like how they look with black laces. Clean colorway.

I think I'm gonna have to get another pair....planned to wear them on last Friday but couldn't bring myself to unDS them...somehow became one of my favorite kicks

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

I think I'm gonna have to get another pair....planned to wear them on last Friday but couldn't bring myself to unDS them...somehow became one of my favorite kicks
Same Here..
pimp.gif

I broke mine out only once since I gotten them.

They're just too nice to Wear & Beat up.. 

I just can't put them through what I went through with my normal pair of Infrared 90's.. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

anyone seen these in the bay recently ? might have missed the boat on this one.

Been to footlocker, foot action, foot express, etc.....and no luck
mad.gif
sunvalley and stonestown still have pairs. got my sz 12 at stonestown . brought the 30 off 100 coupon with me. 

I got my size 13 a few weeks back from FL HOH @ serramonte. Used the $30 off coupon
pimp.gif

Go into any Footlocker and they will be able to stock locate these for you and order them in store. I went last week to locate a size for my boy and they ordered it 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

$40 at niketown? Anybody else have info on this?
I called customer service to find a pair the day it was posted.  They couldnt locate any.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i like the white laces personally.
Yep, I did a similar iD (but in total orange) and ended up going with white laces.  

Back
Top Bottom