New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

It's just a nickname bro, calm down. It's not like all of us are buying it cause of "infrared". It's the colorway...

Originally Posted by capuT

It's just a nickname bro, calm down. It's not like all of us are buying it cause of "infrared". It's the colorway...

But I didn't buy them because they weren't infrared. I had the luxury of the store having both.

just checked this thread and im so suprised these are rare lol! I picked these up after i first read about them on here with a discount using a birthday coupon at FL lol. I wear them so much they are practically beaters haha. wish i doubled up, cause now if i want to i gotta pay 200 on ebay SMH

Surprised no one has posted that these are coming back in Feb. at Foot Locker again.

roll.gif
@ everyone struggling to find these but now we're approaching the third release of them.

Ohhh, might pick these up if I have some extra money with all the other releases coming out in Feb...these are one of the nicer looking 90s I've seen in awhile

weird these are gonna be $100 and last years pair are still $95 at footlockers now. (yes the 2011 pair are still in Footlockers I just ordered a pair a last week)
I wonder if the new pair will have a new Style number...

They had these at a footlocker outlet near me for like $60. Didn't have my size though. Was kinda upset.

Back
Top Bottom