New Air Structure colorways [Pics]

Didn't see these posted, info via Sneakerfiles.com via ISS:

blueairstructure.jpg

pinkairstructure.jpg

"Nike hasreleased a few Air Structures that have caught our eyes, including an original color-way. However, they have incorporate some new color-ways into therotation including this Air Structure slated to be released this Fall.
This Air Structure features a mixture of different shades of Blue and Black. A nice combination of contrasting colors. In addition, another picture can beseen after the jump. Although it is a tiny picture, it does show the Pink and Purple color-way. Via ISS."
The pink and purple colorway looks promising. I'm excited.
tongue.gif

edit:

I re-upped with TinyPic so loading shouldn't be an issue:

2ch574l.jpg

Here's a bigger version:

16le641.jpg

2lk3eyq.gif

Forget the black colourway (which need a little red to set it off, think OG Huarache Lights), that bottom colourway is out of this world
pimp.gif

Looks like they both have the same materials as the first retro that came out earlier this year.
pimp.gif

I don't like the color placement on the first pair but that second pair looks very promising.

both look good, i don't know if i can afford sneakers this year, with, pennys, pippens, flights, this will be way over my budget

The second color is copped for sure, does this mean that the price of the first retro structures might drop, hope so cause I still need a pair, but the pinkand purple pair is sick.

Are there any better pics of the 2nd CW? The "purple" appears more blue! Perhaps with the Olympics around the corner these could be the latest in agreat range of USA AM's
eek.gif

i like both of these.

i hope the price of the first ones drop...i found 1 size 10 on ebay and the seller wants 380 for them lol

Not feelin' the ones on the top, but the ones on the bottom for sure. I have a feeling that the US won't get the ones on the bottom for some reason.Can somone correct me on that last statement. Thanks!!

will one of you guys post the pink/purple pair? I'm having trouble getting sneakerfiles to load

Back
Top Bottom