New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

It's a half size bigger (meant to say half but said full, my mistake) because there is more space in the ankle as a result of the laces not running all the way up. The mesh feels flimsier and lighter than that on the Stabs but it should feel more breathable in warmer weather. The pre-creasing is not a factor because the creases will look like they vanish once you walk around in the shoes.

I wear a 10.5 to 11 and I went with a 10.5 and it feels just right except the little bit of space in the heel, but it's tolerable (it's not like my feet are swimming in these as if I were rocking a sz 12).

Thanks for the response... that's exactly what I was looking for...

Originally Posted by Sironewc

Anyword on the DC/MD stores?

As far as VA goes, haven't heard anything and Commonwealth doesn't know a thing. They might just "show up" in a shipment, similar to thefirst bobbitos. I refuse to pay a cent over retail for these, not that high on the radar.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

^ sorry man.. that is the feel of a classic Nike runner. Unless you have the sharpest toenails in the history of men, I don't think you are going to rip through the material... That in fact is the problem with retros, kids are looking for the premium releases with the thick materials for a big markup. Give me the "cheap" breathable materials and I'm set. For real, wear these on a warm summer day and enjoy how the wind goes through the mesh and onto your feet. That was the whole point of structures/stabs originally.

laugh.gif

Picked my pair up in SD, had to go down 1/2 a size.. Shoes are very like and breathable..

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just trying to help out.

NikeTown SF has them.

Are you sure about that?
I just called 5 mins ago and dude said "only current model no retros"

eyes.gif

Someones not telling the truth here.

Peace.
cleardot.gif

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

^ sorry man.. that is the feel of a classic Nike runner. Unless you have the sharpest toenails in the history of men, I don't think you are going to rip through the material... That in fact is the problem with retros, kids are looking for the premium releases with the thick materials for a big markup. Give me the "cheap" breathable materials and I'm set. For real, wear these on a warm summer day and enjoy how the wind goes through the mesh and onto your feet. That was the whole point of structures/stabs originally.

laugh.gif

Yup. New kids and dummies on the block only associate THICKNESS with quality. I guess they haven't tried or worn other shoes outside the class torealize that no one wants to clog around when they move. The mesh on the stabs were somewhat breathable !! However, I think the whole point is to cool theunderneath of the shoe where all the sweat, and heat accumulates (similar to the clima cools).

Shoes are beautiful and surprisingly comfortable. Good looks CAB/DV on these. Paid yesterday, received today...awesome service. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by j2o

Just trying to help out.

NikeTown SF has them.

Are you sure about that?

eyes.gif

Peace.
cleardot.gif

they definitely have them and a lot of sizes were still left. retail was $100.

damn anyone know where in nyc has em or is gettin them? planning to go to the city on friday hope its not too late

Sup_

Wow well that sucks.

I guess NTSF lied to me again.

Thanks for the info guys.

Peace.

Originally Posted by j2o

Originally Posted by j2o

Just trying to help out.

NikeTown SF has them.

Are you sure about that?

eyes.gif

Peace.
cleardot.gif
Sup_

Wow well that sucks.

I guess NTSF lied to me again.

Thanks for the info guys.

Peace.

those bastards; co-sign that for me too...i picked up my size at nt seattle but damn i wanted another pair in a smaller size cuz they do run a bit big

I think the confusion is that if you ask for the Air Structures, there are 2 types! One is the current '07-'08 shoe which is a true running shoethat's displayed in the Running section. Then, their's the Air Structure Triax retro which is the one we want! That's displayed in the'Sports Culture' section. So, for those employees who aren't as savy/knowledgeable about it, they assume you're looking for the former, notthe 'casual urban' shoe.
So, when you call, make sure you ask for the 'Sport Culture' section!
Hope this helps.
peace

Back
Top Bottom