New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Ron,

Its going to be harder to find for those lazy people cause your link is
sick.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks bak ymmij!!! I placed an order for an 11 just in case my order with PYS doesn't go through.

Edit: Lol. I received my tracking confirmation w/ PYS like, 20 minutes earlier. Now I might have 2 pairs.

You guys should know soon if you order from PYS went through or not.

I just got a tracking number from them.

I was thinking how unbelievably
pimp.gif
it would be if Nike were to put the Structures on NikeID (with mesh options along with choice of NORMAL materials andcolors)

^ Word. As long as we can pick a color option for each side of the shoe that would be insanely dope!

-Justin!

went around sf shops on tuesday to cop a pair, both shoe biz, true, darkside, urban outfitters, niketown. all gone! coped a pair on pys when i got home tho,but i did meet amare stoudemire at niketown. too bad i couldnt get a pic. you guys probably need proof..oh well

^defiantly won't find these around the bay for the time being.
everyone bought these up.

Amare stoudemire was the reason I got into the sport management business. his agent put me on to Calvin Andrews who's Melo's agent in NYC at Dr.J'sduring draft week . he was with some nasty chic getting ready for the draft. Then i saw Drew Gooden who remember me from CCJC, who also has calvin Andrews ashis agent and then it was on from there, now I have Joe Flacco QB this year. I need to thank him one day....sorry for the story!

why does this happen with every single shoe.

some say size down

some say size .5 down

some say fit true

WHICH ONE IS IT??

If PYS hasn't sent me a confirmation, wouldnt they still send me some sort of order cancellation email?

What's up, folks?

For anyone still looking for the Air Structure in sizes 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, and 12.5, try *************************. Price is 111.99 plus shipping. They are located in NY, but their website says that theyaccept phone orders. Just give em a call for what sizes are available. 1-877-765-3783.

Thought I'd help out, since I copped my pair from Urban Outfitters already.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom