New AJF12 LS

I know a lot of people here will hate on these, but I kinda like 'em. The colors work, the ice blue out sole is cool, and even though I don't reallylike how they split the midsole color where the toe piece ends, it works OK on these (it looks terrible on the black/white ones). I'm curious if anybodyelse is actually feeling them? Like I said, I know a lot of you will hate, so you can save it. $150 is a bit steep, but maybe with the 30% off coupon...

56d352e0eaea4b27c8b2ade2a2f8108d523e99f.pjpg

those wannabe rappers and colorblind peeps would love all those Fake colorways and JB fusions.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by icqboy51

those wannabe rappers and colorblind peeps would love all those Fake colorways and JB fusions.

My mistake, I thought maybe I could start a thread about a controversial shoe design and get some kind of thoughtful or intelligent response. I should haveknown better!

By the way, would somebody care to explain to me what a "fake colorway" is? You know, I've seen these colors somewhere before, I'm prettysure they're real...

14302041_l.jpg

i wasn't feelin' these so much but 40 other people did. we got 40 prs in and they were gone in minutes.

any word on the brown pair? Those are the only ones I like.

The Jordan Force Vs >>>> These

Tr1ll wrote:

The Jordan Force Vs >>>> These
True. I did like those. With these, it's the Melo-inspired color way with the ice blue out sole that I like. Chalk it up to my Nuggets fandom.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

is this post not in the wrong section

It is? Air Force 1's are retro, Jordan 12's are retro, what's wrong with this being in the Retro section?

These do look nice in person too, much better than in the pics.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

is this post not in the wrong section

It is? Air Force 1's are retro, Jordan 12's are retro, what's wrong with this being in the Retro section?

These do look nice in person too, much better than in the pics.

This would go in the jordan section and there is a post in the jordan section all about the fusions.

Back
Top Bottom