New AM1 CW - 2010. Blk/Grey

just when you thought the air unit couldn't get any smaller.... but even with that I'd pick up the orange ones in a second.

These are dope BUT im rather irratated that the tongue is blue aswell!! Why could it not be white like the toebox!!!

Ehhh, they are ok. Not really a fan of the particular design. I know you said you aren't feeling the blue, but I thnk if they put just a splash more bluein the sneaker it would be better

there should be no complaints about these...simple, mesh, slim bubble yeah but mesh, and hopefully GR

Def Cop!!!
smokin.gif

Who , what and where , I got to get those is there an official release date.. I have always been a BIIGGG AIR MAX fan and i gotta have those...

Oh and before I forget... Those Orange joints in the back ground are fire tooo... damn they both end up on swoosh... if Not ill be stalking NTLA

could complain about a lot, lol: black part between toebox and tongue should be grey, blue accents should be black, the midsole part where the air bubble islooks beveled, the mudguard is "short", and the tongue should be white. or, if they were gonna roll with the whole blue accent thing, theyshould've done more of it. the part of the sole that wraps up over the toe should've been blue, along with the swoosh.

that said, these might look pretty good in person. can't tell what kinda mesh that is, but it doesn't seem like the stiff plastic kind, or the hexkind, so it might be nice...

^^^word. im not one to complain about the "bubble size" but dang, the bubble unit looks WAY off than other am1's

I like these alot simple and mesh are both pluses for me but quility and stuff will make me have to see these in person.

Back
Top Bottom