New Arizona Bill for Ethnic Studies

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

itll only get worse. the majority is becoming the minority and want to hold on for as long as they can.
I think it's a little bit of A and B.

On one side, you have the old thinking that are beyond pissed that a minority is in office and are stopping at NOTHING to "take this country back", and you have the minorities that had their sights set on the moon with one of "us" getting in there, not seeing what they had in mind come true, and now are less than likely to take to the polls again as a result.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The measure signed Tuesday prohibits classes that advocate ethnic solidarity
so what are they going to do with American History classes?

Not saying I agree with the bill at all but American isn't an ethnicity... so technically its not promoting ethnic solidarity.

I think there's some reading between the lines there... American History courses, especially in high school, are filled to the brim with coverage of white Americans and white institutions that have built this country. The lack of coverage of the influencial minorities that have also shaped this nation are blatantly visible, especially when taking courses outside of the normal curriculum.

Trust me the people of Arizona hate her guts theres only a small percentage of older white people who actually support her.
Janet Napolitano was the truth she was for the people she was against all this crap thats going on now and if she still was governor none of this would've gone down.
It's a damn shame whats happened since she left.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

itll only get worse. the majority is becoming the minority and want to hold on for as long as they can.
I think it's a little bit of A and B.

On one side, you have the old thinking that are beyond pissed that a minority is in office and are stopping at NOTHING to "take this country back", and you have the minorities that had their sights set on the moon with one of "us" getting in there, not seeing what they had in mind come true, and now are less than likely to take to the polls again as a result.

i agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom