new artwork for my mancave

ixa2vc.jpg

hope you all like!
pimp.gif

Your door is my favourite part of this!
laugh.gif
not that theyre not cool pictures. I think that door would go nice with some brown walls, and some lighter brown accent walls.

It'll be real cave-like then.

I don't like the colors of your walls or the placement of the pictures, but they're nice pictures. You should try and put the Jordan pictures on top of each other kinda.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I don't like the colors of your walls or the placement of the pictures, but they're nice pictures. You should try and put the Jordan pictures on top of each other kinda.
What she said. Pictures are awesome, but it's too compact and cluttered-$!$. Walls don't ooze man cave.

Bought the home as is. IMO the rooms like a freaking newborn baby boy's room. But I do have a project for the summer! New paint! was thinking a dark grey. More canvas will be put up too!

while on topic of that foams picture...i use to love looking at those old nike ads...very nostalgic

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

It probably got locked because you we're trying to get your hustle on outside the buy and sell.

Or because all the images are copyrighted and being sold without permission from the content holder.

dont wanna thread jack but this is my "mancave" my nerd haven
eyes.gif
 but how you get those OP? 

tumblr_m2agcjxjvx1rtwa2to1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom