NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Duke I actally really want too but think they are gonna give me problems... what should I say when I return them? I got them from finishline.

They should be okay. Never give me a problem as long as you get product and don't try for money back.

Still waiting for Footlocker to ship these 
mean.gif

That JJ code is mighty tempting.  Repped for that.

But it doesn't include shipping and they're marked up to $140.  First World problems, but I'd hop on them if they were originally $120.  It's actually more like 36% off, which is still a pretty damn good deal.

Wolf Greys are still going strong after a month of hooping. Worn them around 10 times, with NO ISSUES.

After good reviews from KG, Nightwing, and Duke, I'm looking to pick up a pair. 

Tried 'em on at FTL today and was pretty shocked and how soft and comfy they were. Definitely looking forward to full length Zoom.

I'll give em a shot when the price drops.

Too many zoom based shoes right now, but I gotta try these.

I'll give em a shot when the price drops.

Too many zoom based shoes right now, but I gotta try these.

I agree with the price drop but I feel like you can never have too many good zoom based choices. Especially when it seems like Nike is skimping on the not only the full length bags I love so much, but also the fact that "zoom" lately doesn't mean what it used to. Nowadays a lot of times you can't even tell if the zoom is actually in there imho.

I hear you, but I don't usually mess with those shoes where you can't feel the zoom.

Right now my rotation is Kobe V, Hyperdunk 2011 elite and XX8 SE.  So I actually want a nice foam alternative before these, but when my Kobes or HD's die out, I want to try these for sure.

Man I've been on a hunt for the Kobe Vs for hoop, they're impossible to find anywhere unless they are the preludes....I'm patiently waiting for a CW I like to cop these, my current rotation 09 Hyperdunks, Kobe 8, and 13 Hyperdunks.

Man I've been on a hunt for the Kobe Vs for hoop, they're impossible to find anywhere unless they are the preludes....I'm patiently waiting for a CW I like to cop these, my current rotation 09 Hyperdunks, Kobe 8, and 13 Hyperdunks.

what sz r u in kobe v?

Back
Top Bottom