NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Ordered them Black and Yellows yesterday from eastbay. came out to $102 shipped with my silver club. I should really upgrade for the faster shipping. Can't wait to get these on feet.

Ordered them Black and Yellows yesterday from eastbay. came out to $102 shipped with my silver club. I should really upgrade for the faster shipping. Can't wait to get these on feet.

I'm trying to hold out and see if that colorway pops up on NDC ..... My orders almost always arrive in 2 days with standard shipping and anything over $75 ships for free ...

I'm trying to hold out and see if that colorway pops up on NDC ..... My orders almost always arrive in 2 days with standard shipping and anything over $75 ships for free ...
Gotcha. nothing like a fresh shipment from NDC.

you didn't like the black and yellow one? Had to cop.
I liked it. In fact, I think it's one of the best colorways released so far. But if a black and gold one ever dropped, it would be my number 1 Hyperrev colorway. Just personal preference, I suppose. Gold has a darker hue than yellow, which I like when used with a black base.

Last edited:
I liked it. In fact, I think it's one of the best colorways released so far. But if a black and gold one ever dropped, it would be my number 1 Hyperrev colorway. Just personal preference, I suppose. Gold has a darker hue than yellow, which I like when used with a black base.
I agree with this. Black/yellow is nice, but black/gold would probably top it. Haven't had a chance to un-ds my black/grey pair and now I'm thinking maybe I should exchange them.

First time in the thread fellas. So I honestly just want a pair of these to rock casually. I like the style, am already set on the lebron xi's as my hoop shoe, and have always been more of a hoop shoe for casual guy. But based on comfort alone, would I just be better off investing my money on some roshes? Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

First time in the thread fellas. So I honestly just want a pair of these to rock casually. I like the style, am already set on the lebron xi's as my hoop shoe, and have always been more of a hoop shoe for casual guy. But based on comfort alone, would I just be better off investing my money on some roshes? Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Haven't worn them casually yet but the comfort is amazing

I just copped a black and yellow pair from eastbay so I can't give you the full run down. I think Roshes are probably a lot easier to get on the Revs take a little effort to get on and off. But these def look a lot better than Roshes IMO. Plus if your a baller I rather rock these casually. You should go try on a pair and see how you like it.

I just copped a black and yellow pair from eastbay so I can't give you the full run down. I think Roshes are probably a lot easier to get on the Revs take a little effort to get on and off. But these def look a lot better than Roshes IMO. Plus if your a baller I rather rock these casually. You should go try on a pair and see how you like it.

Yea that's what I'm thinkin. Just so tough to make it to the mall on a day off and be able to sit down and try on a sneaker while trying to keep my eyes on my 2 year old daughter lol. I loved rockin my huarache 2k4s casually but they're all been beaten to death. I you get the chance, let me know what you think when your pair comes in bro. Thanks.

Both are comfortable for casual wear. Personally, I'd prefer the Hyperrev. Full-length zoom + Phylite midsole = greater comfort for casual wear. To be fair, the roshes are also comfortable, but sometimes they feel too soft for me that sometimes I don't feel somewhat comfortable with them [I hope that makes sense]. 

Both are comfortable for casual wear. Personally, I'd prefer the Hyperrev. Full-length zoom + Phylite midsole = greater comfort for casual wear. To be fair, the roshes are also comfortable, but sometimes they feel too soft for me that sometimes I don't feel somewhat comfortable with them [I hope that makes sense]. 

Makes sense I think lol. I appreciate the insight.

Back
Top Bottom