NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Wow. Those are nice. That's a lot of detail on one pair of PE's. I wonder how many were actually made.

the bhm's are still my fav non release pair of these
mean.gif
Naw man. Gumbo totally beats down BHM. BHM is mainly all purple with the design only on the fuse. GUMBO has the designs all over the shoe.

Plus they have a similar purple pair up already that really looks like those BHMs.

Last edited:
I dont like the top half of the shoe. Its like lookinh at a girl whose got a nice body then you see her face and go ewwwwss.

What's the best price anyone has paid for these hyper revs? Looking at giving them a try but I'm not in love with the look yet.

What's the best price anyone has paid for these hyper revs? Looking at giving them a try but I'm not in love with the look yet.

My friend got his for $60 with Footlocker employee appreciation (50%) discount ..... Haven't seen ANY at the outlet yet tho

I've seen outlet hash walls but still like $100 and only scattered sizes/colors.  Possibly returns.

I went to a Niketown and they had various colorways on sale for $95.  These are going to hit outlets en masse just like hyperdunk 2014's.  HD's are starting to drop to that $65 price range (outlet thread) and they retailed for $140.  Revs will go for the low eventually and I'm not in a hurry, so I can wait.

Found 1 pair in my size at nike clearance for $60 after taxes this weekend. Not a great color but Couldn't pass it up with all the positive reviews I've seen.

I'm going to try them out later today.

Found 1 pair in my size at nike clearance for $60 after taxes this weekend. Not a great color but Couldn't pass it up with all the positive reviews I've seen.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine.

Nice - hopefully they work out. I've been looking for a good deal in a decent color myself.

Nice - hopefully they work out. I've been looking for a good deal in a decent color myself.

Initial impression: these babies are very nice performers. At $60 it's a no brainer. I'm sure you can get these at $100 pretty soon if not already. At that price it's probably the best value basketball shoe from nike.

Love the full length zoom. Traction is fantastic. Breathability is top notch. Super light too. I wish I could have gotten tts. .5 size up is pretty roomy so there was movement inside. I didn't have a choice though. It was the only one pair in the store it seemed. I'll try to tie them tighter next time.

Highly recommend those who are curious to pick up a pair.

Initial impression: these babies are very nice performers. At $60 it's a no brainer. I'm sure you can get these at $100 pretty soon if not already. At that price it's probably the best value basketball shoe from nike.

Love the full length zoom. Traction is fantastic. Breathability is top notch. Super light too. I wish I could have gotten tts. .5 size up is pretty roomy so there was movement inside. I didn't have a choice though. It was the only one pair in the store it seemed. I'll try to tie them tighter next time.

Highly recommend those who are curious to pick up a pair.
nice. just waiting for them to get to some outlets around me.

go to your nearest nike store (not outlet) but nike town store and trade it in for color you want, you "lost" the receipt.

you an prob only do this if its not a half box though. if it is, you can be like, yea i cut it. 

im located in milpitas/sj california. any idea of when these will be available in  nearby outlets?
I Know Nike Camarillo is getting these in soon. they had a sign up where they were going to put them at.

but i doubt you want to drive 5 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom