NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I'm loving the shoes except traction is not the top quality along with its cushioning or fit. I kinda expected this as the court I play often is not the best court in terms of cleanliness, but it was hard to accelerate or stop because of the slipping problem. I plan on buying the Irving PE for indoor and rotate the current hyperrev (black/sky blue) outside. I think Hyperrev can be an excellent outdoor shoes.

Hooped in them for the first time Tuesday. Love them. No traction issues at all.

Are these responsive? The kd 6 elites are hella responsive feels like they give me air like crazy
Sold my Hyperrev because of lack of support and now loving my KD VI Elite's. Much more lateral support than the Hyperrev, and better cushion.  Hyperrev is lower to the ground and the full-length zoom is nice, but the KD VI Elite's have an amazing cushion without losing court feel.  The best of both world's imo.

Sold my Hyperrev because of lack of support and now loving my KD VI Elite's. Much more lateral support than the Hyperrev, and better cushion.  Hyperrev is lower to the ground and the full-length zoom is nice, but the KD VI Elite's have an amazing cushion without losing court feel.  The best of both world's imo.
One thing I don't like about the KD VI Elite, though, is that there isn't much flexibility in the sole, not like the Hyperrev that has that smooth heel-to-toe transition.

One thing I don't like about the KD VI Elite, though, is that there isn't much flexibility in the sole, not like the Hyperrev that has that smooth heel-to-toe transition.
Also, that price tag.  The KD line was originally supposed to be kept affordable, but Nike said to hell with that.

Transition is important to me so Revs are still on my list.  Traction is too though, and that's hit/miss for a lot of people.

Do these lack support when cutting fast or during quick lateral movements?
Based on my experience, not at all. I haven't noticed any issue with the shoes' support. I make cuts and lateral movements during games. I'd also like to know what others think based on their experience with the Hyperrev, though. Maybe I just move slow 
happy.gif

Based on my experience, not at all. I haven't noticed any issue with the shoes' support. I make cuts and lateral movements during games. I'd also like to know what others think based on their experience with the Hyperrev, though. Maybe I just move slow :D
LoLs

May I hear some durability updates on these because that's what I'm worried about, I'm still on the fence on these bad boys

I wore minefor the first time today and they felt great. Have good support

Will update with durability as time goes on

Im playin outdoors btw

for who are these blue hyperrev pe's made for. i see two KI pe but i dont know for this third one

I've played with hyperrevs in only indoor court for several times and they have been holding great. Last time I played the weather was humid and court condition was supreme because of the moisture, and traction was off the chart that day.

But in general, on dusty court they are not that great with traction, but everything else is very good.

I think I'm gonna buy second pair... Irving PE yellow one!

Back
Top Bottom