NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

It's not that they get shafted though... They just aren't as marketable as the flashier 1s, 2s, and 3s.

It's not that they get shafted though... They just aren't as marketable as the flashier 1s, 2s, and 3s.
 I'll give that to you...there hasn't been a dominant 5 since Shaq. I don't know when we'll see another one, or if we ever will given the way the game's changed.

Personally, I think Blake Griffin is the only big man that is marketable enough to get a sig.

[quote name="tigo0240" url="/t/567946/new-basketball-shoe-from-nike-nike-zoom-hyperrev-check-inside-for-pics-spring-2014-opinions/810#

I'll give that to you...there hasn't been a dominant 5 since Shaq. I don't know when we'll see another one, or if we ever will given the way the game's changed.
[/quote]

Give Anthony Davis a couple of more years

Last edited:
Paul George, KD, and Lebron are all 3's. Nike has no PG... in a PG dominant league. Russ & CP3 are with JB, and leaves an up and coming guard left to fill the void after Kobe is gone. Next Nike Sig will def. be a 1/2 guard. i.e. Kyrie or Harden and IMO Harden isn't flashy enough to have his own sig. shoe.

They need a bigman sig honestly, they made a Lebron sig which is basically pointless, cause no one in the world is like that athletically and physically

Kyrie, harden or paul are next im leaning to Harden cause hes winning and in a big market
Smh, you clearly don't hoop seriously

Lebrons work for a lot of dudes, most hoppers need that plush cushioning and sturdiness

You don't have to be as big as lebron to wear his shoes, I'm getting to the point where lebrons are better for me, I need the cushion and the rigidity is not as bad as y'all make it seem

Paul George, KD, and Lebron are all 3's. Nike has no PG... in a PG dominant league. Russ & CP3 are with JB, and leaves an up and coming guard left to fill the void after Kobe is gone. Next Nike Sig will def. be a 1/2 guard. i.e. Kyrie or Harden and IMO Harden isn't flashy enough to have his own sig. shoe.

They need a bigman sig honestly, they made a Lebron sig which is basically pointless, cause no one in the world is like that athletically and physically

Kyrie, harden or paul are next im leaning to Harden cause hes winning and in a big market

Lebrons work for a lot of dudes, most hoppers need that plush cushioning and sturdiness

You don't have to be as big as lebron to wear his shoes, I'm getting to the point where lebrons are better for me, I need the cushion and the rigidity is not as bad as y'all make it seem

I do hoop and i wear my brons from time to time, what i meant the kobe line is obviously the premier Guard shoe for nike, While the Kds are more shooter shoes cause of the heel zoom bag which is clutch when catching and shooting, so what i meant is that those two shoes are meant appeal to a wide brand of players play style while brons aren't

And i lebrons should move more in the direction of being a big man shoe or a guard shoe cause i feel they are trying to much to be both and thats why i can't mess with the lebron 11 too much even tho i like them alot

I do hoop and i wear my brons from time to time, what i meant the kobe line is obviously the premier Guard shoe for nike, While the Kds are more shooter shoes cause of the heel zoom bag which is clutch when catching and shooting, so what i meant is that those two shoes are meant appeal to a wide brand of players play style while brons aren't

And i lebrons should move more in the direction of being a big man shoe or a guard shoe cause i feel they are trying to much to be both and thats why i can't mess with the lebron 11 too much even tho i like them alot
I don't agree 100% but I definitely feel you.  Lebron III-V were some heavy shoes for guys who like to run and go quick.

There definitely is a market though and I could see myself wearing them as I get older, but right now I want light, fast and low to the ground.

i was just jokin about the hoopin part bro, i know u hoop

i understand what you mean sort of, i just see too many D1 athletes hoopin in brons, including a large number of 1s and 2s so theyre not as bad as some people make them seem

honestly i dont see how anyone can play in the kobe 8s, the cushioning is cool for walking around, but actually hooping?? joints are killer for everything dealing with my legs (except for my hips)

and the kds have always been garbo to me, and ive heard mixed reviews about them so dont eem wanna try em out

Agreed 100%... Lebrons aren't designed for guards... the HyperRev, Zoom Crusader, Hyperdunk, Kobe 8/9, and KD can all pass as guard shoes... The Lebrons are too bulky IMO.

I got mine from NDC and have had them for almost 2 months now... Thats bad on FL part.

The only reason I left the order alone is cause I paid 94 and because I'm balling in a new pair of hyperfuses right now, and haven't been able to ball as much as I want to cause of school and the weather in ny is trash. But damn two months footlocker really.. Oh well

Can we get back to the HyperRevs guys? Lol.
Alright let's give it a try. So, did anyone cop the Gym Red HyperRev? Any on-feet pics? 
happy.gif

Last edited:
How are you supposed to tie these shoes and where do you put thr laces?

the laces are your traditional laces. that pic of KIs pair just has a double knot with the loops and ends tucked in so it looks some one piece system.

View media item 816973
Picked the gym reds up with the birthday coupon today came to 103 after taxes and I must say these blew past my expectations I was able to get in a few games tonight, they feel great right from the get, so soft and light...only minor complaint so far is traction not completely bad, but im so use to wiping my kicks going up and down didnt bother me so much...probably gonna do a little lace swap, was debating between these and the kay vows but the kay vows at the store didny have the gradient midsole so I went with the reds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom