New Beat: Munchies x Huge Red Rose (Video and d/l link) ~ Beat Tape End of April ~

Munchies.

Instrumental x Collaboration Tape will be posted in mid April (more than likely by the 30th)...... I'll post date on title once confirmed)....I usually just get involved in other people's projects so it was time to work on something on my own. It'll range from soulful to experimental electronic, so there is something for everyone. �Artists collaborating with include Time, Cashmere D, PLAN, Camiliano, Tennille, Gab Gotcha, and a few others

I'll post a link on here, just have to get the photography x editing done...I have some more recent instrumentals in my tumblr and soundcloud (links in sig).

Thank you.

zamn is hugoredrose on nt too? this mans youtube channel is appreciated to the 9281931 power

Just saw this pop up in my subscriptions and was going make a post.
pimp.gif
joint is flames

pimp.gif

Love the beat and the video my dude! Keep up the great work! Gonna keep promoting your sound in my videos!!

Thanks, I'm working on a new video before I release some tracks, may post some tracks that WON'T make the tape since there are too many.

Much love.

^Good looks homie! I guarantee you that this will be used in a Backpack Broadcasting video soon! Can't wait for the beat tape!

Back
Top Bottom