NEW BOBBITO AIR FORCE 1 HIGHS

Damn. Those are so DOPE! I hope these aren't really limited because I am definitely going to want all 3 pairs (assuming the wheats are as dope as the red and blue). And they threw on the mesh side panel. Crazy.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Finally, i always wanted to support Bobbito but his previous shoe releases were :x
sick.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220​

the red and blue pairs are both nice, but I may have to make a real effort to get those wheats
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Now that's what im talking about! All will be copped if I can get them. WHEATS! :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I want those wheats. Gimme Gimme. I hope I can get some around my way and that they aren't super limited.

NOOOO!
Tell me they aint do Wheat Hi's.
Those are automatic, even wit the mesh sides.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

oooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee that leather looks so soft!
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

I didnt even look at the current prices on ebay but the blue and red bobbito's are on citysole.com for 144 shipped.

The Blue ones are real nice. VERY good quality which is saying something these days. The gum bottom just make them so dope whether it be the red or the bluepair.

Post revived from the dead!

I have the red pair, but need that blue pair. Good lookin' out.

2hnqa75.jpg

So filthy....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Post revived from the dead!

I have the red pair, but need that blue pair. Good lookin' out.

So filthy....

HoH should still have some.

I wished there were 11.5s on ebay. Can't find any right now. I kinda want to get the red ones and possibly another pair of wheats.

*________________BREATH_/\__/\*

dude st8 got it bac to life in no time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

any other sites out there with them for retail in a size 12?

are there any websites or stores that have a 7.5 in the mac n cheese left? thanks

do the red and blue ones fit big like the wheats? i have the wheats in 9.5 and they seem to fit pretty big

mad.gif
I thought there was new info about more High's coming out with thebump in this thread.

LOVING THESE...HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL HAVE THESE IN A 14 ON FCNY FOR ME BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN FIND "BOB LOVES" ON THE NET..I NEED THEMALL!

GOT THE MAC-N-CHEESES ON ICE TIL 2010.. JUST GOT THE BLUE JOINTS, THE LEATHER IS SICK ON THESE. I'M A AF1 HI FANATIC.!! TAKEN IT BACK TO THE ESSENCE...NYC STAND UP ONE
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom