New Boondocks Episode Up S-Word

these crab cakes are good as a mug! i f's with these crab cakes. i am tearing these bad boys up!
roll.gif
I had to rewind that joint like 3 times on that part andwhen she was kirking on her boyfriend

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by MALI700

man do they only have new episodes like once a month???

Its usually once a week, but they did not air last week episode because BET got offended by it(It was mostly about the station).
According to sources at Cartoon Network, "The Hunger Strike" episode will air. "We've merely changed the schedule, which we've done a few times already this season," said a spokesperson for Adult Swim. "The rest of this season's schedule is still not set."
http://www.giantmag.com/content.php?cid=447

BET and CN are Viacom so I could see where it would be a conflict..

Am I the only person this site isn't working for? I click on the new Boondocks episode and it sends me right back to the main page.

[table][tr][td]25[/td] [td]"Home Alone"[/td] [td]December 17, 2007[/td] [td]
214​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
When Granddad goes on vacation, he leaves Huey and Riley home with Uncle Ruckus as their chaperone. The Boys cause enough havoc to chase Uncle Ruckus away, which leaves Huey in charge... much to Riley's disappointment.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]"The S-Word"[/td] [td]January 21, 2008[/td] [td]
213​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Granddad and the Rev. Rollo Goodlove try to cash in big after a teacher calls Riley 'the n-word' in school.
Cee-Lo and Fred Willard guest star.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]"Story Of Catcher Freeman"[/td] [td]January 28, 2008[/td] [td]
211​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Summary forthcoming.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]"Kings Of Dumb"[/td] [td]February 4, 2008[/td] [td]
215​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Summary forthcoming.
Dana Snyder guest star
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]"Hunger Strike"[/td] [td][/td] [td]
206​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Huey goes on a hunger strike in a boycott of BET, and receives some high-profile support.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]"Hustle and Flow in Woodcrest"[/td] [td][/td] [td]
210​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Summary forthcoming.
Terrence Howard, Kanye West, Kristen Bell, Charlie Murphy and Ludacris guest star.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

apparently, the hunger strike won't air until after feburary.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

[table][tr][td]25[/td] [td]"Home Alone"[/td] [td]December 17, 2007[/td] [td]
214​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
When Granddad goes on vacation, he leaves Huey and Riley home with Uncle Ruckus as their chaperone. The Boys cause enough havoc to chase Uncle Ruckus away, which leaves Huey in charge... much to Riley's disappointment.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]"The S-Word"[/td] [td]January 21, 2008[/td] [td]
213​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Granddad and the Rev. Rollo Goodlove try to cash in big after a teacher calls Riley 'the n-word' in school.
Cee-Lo and Fred Willard guest star.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]"Story Of Catcher Freeman"[/td] [td]January 28, 2008[/td] [td]
211​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Summary forthcoming.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]"Kings Of Dumb"[/td] [td]February 4, 2008[/td] [td]
215​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Summary forthcoming.
Dana Snyder guest star
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]"Hunger Strike"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
206​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Huey goes on a hunger strike in a boycott of BET, and receives some high-profile support.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]"Hustle and Flow in Woodcrest"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
210​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Summary forthcoming.
Terrence Howard, Kanye West, Kristen Bell, Charlie Murphy and Ludacris guest star.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

apparently, the hunger strike won't air until after feburary.
tired.gif

the hustle n flow joint is gonna be interesting

"booty dance um booty dance um booty dance um booty dance"

"you both say the word **** all the time Riley thought it was his name until he was three"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by know polish

Am I the only person this site isn't working for? I click on the new Boondocks episode and it sends me right back to the main page.
Nah, it isn't working for me either. I click the link, it sends me to the video player page but the episode neverloads.

Back
Top Bottom