New Boutique Opening In Bellingham "WORD"

-New opening today in Bellingham

The old Locust location is now "WORD".

202 E Holly #111

More info to come.

Had some hot stuff. Undefeated, Hundreds, 10 DEEP, In4mation, ect... supposidly to carry Supreme, but i dont know well see.

Had alot of shoes wrapped in plastic....Some Bruins and other stuff.

Munch of non-english speaking Asian cats in box caps hanging outside. Kinda funny for the area. Must be Canasians or students
eyes.gif

Anyways...Ill update later... Any other Bellingham heads in here?

prolly going to western next winter..but theres no way they carry supreme unless they are buying and reselling in which case they are lame

Originally Posted by joeman1515

prolly going to western next winter..but theres no way they carry supreme unless they are buying and reselling in which case they are lame
nerd.gif
roll.gif
how spot on you are......and I'm not just talking about this new spot.

I once met a nice dude by the name of 'Cornbread' in LA and he was buying all the fitteds and other items at SupremeLA.. I sparked a convo w/ him andasked if he was a reseller. He confessed to me that he was buying it for the owner of EQPT to sell at his shop. This was a couple years ago, so possibly WORDis copying EQPT's business model. They even have similar clothing lines.

Yea, they dont have an account.

Dudes reselling, Had old selection, Black president and chaos t's for 50. Also some wack Curve ball cap Blue or Red New era S caps.

Its kinda like EQPT. No shoe consignment, but there is a bunch of kicks there.

Also have Commisary, incase, ect.

Im pretty stoked its here. There really isnt anything else up here. Better than nothing I guess.

I miss living on Capital Hill, having Goods, 35th, and WC all at my daily money wasting disposal.

Originally Posted by J Tyme

I once met a nice dude by the name of 'Cornbread' in LA and he was buying all the fitteds and other items at SupremeLA.. I sparked a convo w/ him and asked if he was a reseller. He confessed to me that he was buying it for the owner of EQPT to sell at his shop. This was a couple years ago, so possibly WORD is copying EQPT's business model. They even have similar clothing lines.
that guy is one of the few people i've seen with carbon fp1s.....wearing them nonetheless...!such a gorgeous shoe

Does anyone have a contact for the store?

I'm trying to put some our shirts on consignment there, we're already in both EQPTs down here.

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Originally Posted by Powfo

I'm trying to put some our shirts on consignment there, we're already in both EQPTs down here.

What is your brand's name?
PRC...Peoples Republic of Clothing. I'd love to get into this store.

So today I was on my way to Vancouver, BC, (I'm from Portland) and I'm stayin here in Bellingham for the night, and I decided to stop by at Word. Iwalked in and the owner recognized me as a sneakerhead by the shoes I was wearing (Yeezys). We chatted for a bit and he told me about how he owns a few storesin Korea, and moved up here from LA. The owner seems like a really cool guy, and just wants to get the word (no pun) out about his store. He says he gets allthe Supreme from his friend who works for Supreme in LA. So if you live in the area, or are just passing through, check out Word.

Will def be checking this place out, my gf's fam lives in the area and I know lots of cats in bham as I used to go to WWU (c/o 08').

Back
Top Bottom