New Boyz... Respect?

Originally Posted by jsmith42

They got my respect and cricketz go hard. Tie me down was my anthem last year
Had them perform at our school last year. They were actually a lot better than when we had Flo rida who seriously just stood still on stage while they were getting into the crowd so they are respected
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Oh yeah! I wear skinny jeans as well
glasses.gif

I don;t understand how some of ya'll can wear the jeans that cover up your sneaker/boots
smh.gif

But I respect EVERYONE'S fashion sense....
QFT
The way u dress is just an expression of the way you feel IMO, I have the upmost respect for the New Boyz since they didnt let the haters change who they are

I look at them as the present day Kid & Play (not exactly them, they arent on their level by means of accomplishments at all) with the style they have, I too rock skinny jeans
but peoples views are overshadowed because many African Americans wear baggy clothing so they feel as if its just a trend

I love rock music btw, Punk Rock and Grunge are my favorites, but like I stated many people think that if youre black and wear skinny jeans u  are a poser or else all u do is jerk
tired.gif

Madd props to those dudes

I actually kind of like that Cold Heart song up there. That's over "Shut It Down" right?

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Oh yeah! I wear skinny jeans as well
glasses.gif

I don;t understand how some of ya'll can wear the jeans that cover up your sneaker/boots
smh.gif

But I respect EVERYONE'S fashion sense....
QFT
The way u dress is just an expression of the way you feel IMO, I have the upmost respect for the New Boyz since they didnt let the haters change who they are

I look at them as the present day Kid & Play (not exactly them, they arent on their level by means of accomplishments at all) with the style they have, I too rock skinny jeans
but peoples views are overshadowed because many African Americans wear baggy clothing so they feel as if its just a trend

I love rock music btw, Punk Rock and Grunge are my favorites, but like I stated many people think that if youre black and wear skinny jeans u  are a poser or else all u do is jerk
tired.gif

Madd props to those dudes

pimp.gif
Great post
pimp.gif

^^ A great Look for New Boyz.. going into the commercail stream FTW.. still be rocking tie me down.. and I play you a jerk as parties from time to time..

they gets respects from me.

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Even when their gimmick is over I can see him having a career cuz he has skills.
Which is why I would NEVER support the dude. Have some integrity. Go gimmick free from the gate, damn. How you gon be a nice MC but package that !%@% up in girl pants? I hate rap music now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Even when their gimmick is over I can see him having a career cuz he has skills.
Which is why I would NEVER support the dude. Have some integrity. Go gimmick free from the gate, damn. How you gon be a nice MC but package that !%@% up in girl pants? I hate rap music now
30t6p3b.gif
What kind of satisfaction do you get from clowning on their jeans? What does that have to do with how well they make music?

30t6p3b.gif

I meam the jeans thing may appear to be a gimmick to you and I, but maybe, that's just who him/they are. They gettin shine, so I see no problem with the gimmick, everyone needs something to capture an audience's attention, skills aint enough.

30t6p3b.gif

I meam the jeans thing may appear to be a gimmick to you and I, but maybe, that's just who him/they are. They gettin shine, so I see no problem with the gimmick, everyone needs something to capture an audience's attention, skills aint enough.
Exactly. And I hate that %%#$. So I'm not paying into anymore. I no longer accept the way the industry is so I'm not supporting it.  Simple.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

I ain't going to lie...Tie Me Down got constant burn on my ipod and itunes
Word. I'm all indie and electro, but "Tie Me Down" is the #2 most listened to song on my iTunes. Shrug.

Man im too old for that skinny jean movement. I consider myself an adult what do i look like wearing super tight jeans and then saggin them. On a side note tyga killed that cricketz track.

Dipset, some threads just need to stay buried and not dug up, and this is definitely one of them.

Back
Top Bottom