NEW BRAND FROM THE BAY AREA..CHECK IT OUT GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK

SKATE INSPIRED COMPANY DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE STREETS OF THE BAY WITH RIDERS SUCH AS ADRIAN WILLIAMS AND GEORGE JADLRAB..OFFERING HOT NEW DESIGNS REPRESENTING THE BAY..GIVE YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK AND OFFER SUPPORT BY PURCHASING @ www.conneticlife.com

SKATE INSPIRED COMPANY DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE STREETS OF THE BAY WITH RIDERS SUCH AS ADRIAN WILLIAMS AND GEORGE JADLRAB..OFFERING HOT NEW DESIGNS REPRESENTING THE BAY..GIVE YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK AND OFFER SUPPORT BY PURCHASING @ www.conneticlife.com

Eehhh, shirts are okay but seem like every other hipster brand out right now...PLAIN tees are good though......

Eehhh, shirts are okay but seem like every other hipster brand out right now...PLAIN tees are good though......

Originally Posted by jman8811

Our plain tees have a really good fit and feel to them. Thanks for the input.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Our plain tees have a really good fit and feel to them. Thanks for the input.

No hate but don't you think it's a litttle cliche' for a Bay Area brand to have a black and orange colorway of something that includes the golden gate bridge??? I'm from the bay area myself and it's ridiculous to see how many folks out here try to milk that theme. I understand having "pride" in your city but a little creativity never hurts... Does it?

Props on your new business venture but some of the stuff you guys are putting out has been done and then re-done and done better by other companies... Good luck tho.

Back
Top Bottom