NEW BRAND FROM THE BAY AREA..CHECK IT OUT GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK

real life...

Im from the bay, SJ to be exact. Heres the thing about having a new brand bro. You cant be charging the same proce as other brands , that are know, ie hundreds, black scale, huf, etc etc... Check out random objects (brand from adude here on NT) his t shirts are cool and they cost like 20 bucks... They were like 18 at one point. Your plain t-shirts are 18.99.
That whole SF bridge thing is played... i know youve seen tons of those in shirtique and shoepalace... Brand seems pretty HYPEBEAST, u got the bob marley, the SF bridge, CHE, the Jam master jay, ALL THAT has been done, come up with something creative, not to mention the shirt with the C and tree in the middle looks something outta older LRG

real life...

Im from the bay, SJ to be exact. Heres the thing about having a new brand bro. You cant be charging the same proce as other brands , that are know, ie hundreds, black scale, huf, etc etc... Check out random objects (brand from adude here on NT) his t shirts are cool and they cost like 20 bucks... They were like 18 at one point. Your plain t-shirts are 18.99.
That whole SF bridge thing is played... i know youve seen tons of those in shirtique and shoepalace... Brand seems pretty HYPEBEAST, u got the bob marley, the SF bridge, CHE, the Jam master jay, ALL THAT has been done, come up with something creative, not to mention the shirt with the C and tree in the middle looks something outta older LRG

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

Happen to be from San Jose myself..As i stated earlier brands have different seasons.. those you named were from our older stuff. As for price point our plain tees are of better quality wash better and feel better..as you know many shirts are one and done then your left with a shrunk $30.00 tee. I appreciate your honest opinion.

real life...

Happen to be from San Jose myself..As i stated earlier brands have different seasons.. those you named were from our older stuff. As for price point our plain tees are of better quality wash better and feel better..as you know many shirts are one and done then your left with a shrunk $30.00 tee. I appreciate your honest opinion.

info on the bike?  for sale?
2rf8tmt.png

Spoiler [+]
why is dude flexing so hard
roll.gif

info on the bike?  for sale?
2rf8tmt.png

Spoiler [+]
why is dude flexing so hard
roll.gif

real life...

This.  But let me add, you guys have clean design skills.  I'd just like to see it applied to some more unique ideas.

Edit - Also please get rid of the music on your webpage.  Or at least make it something more low-key.

real life...

This.  But let me add, you guys have clean design skills.  I'd just like to see it applied to some more unique ideas.

Edit - Also please get rid of the music on your webpage.  Or at least make it something more low-key.

Code is good for a couple days NT30 gets you 30% off... its not our intention to throw all kinds of codes out to try and get buys just giving back to the community. Again thanks for the feedback.

Code is good for a couple days NT30 gets you 30% off... its not our intention to throw all kinds of codes out to try and get buys just giving back to the community. Again thanks for the feedback.

I like a few of the shirts, especially the black and orange one with the bridge... I see people saying it's unoriginal or whatever, but I like it.  If I wasn't in super-stinge mode right now I'd buy something.

I like a few of the shirts, especially the black and orange one with the bridge... I see people saying it's unoriginal or whatever, but I like it.  If I wasn't in super-stinge mode right now I'd buy something.

I don't know why you thought teeny tiny pictures of some guy on a skateboard was a good way to advertise your clothing, but it's not.

I don't know why you thought teeny tiny pictures of some guy on a skateboard was a good way to advertise your clothing, but it's not.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Click the link at the top of the page it will take you to the site.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Click the link at the top of the page it will take you to the site.

I have never seen anyone take feedback this well on NT. Props for tip toeing through the minefield of comments from the board. I think the brand has potential but there is nothing special about the current line. I hope the brand evolves into something nice. Best of luck to you and the brand.

Maybe you could do a series of shirts with movies filmed in the Bay. Shirts with : Dirty Harry, Bullitt, Towering Inferno, The Birds, etc.

I have never seen anyone take feedback this well on NT. Props for tip toeing through the minefield of comments from the board. I think the brand has potential but there is nothing special about the current line. I hope the brand evolves into something nice. Best of luck to you and the brand.

Maybe you could do a series of shirts with movies filmed in the Bay. Shirts with : Dirty Harry, Bullitt, Towering Inferno, The Birds, etc.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Appreciate it bro..and your idea is pretty dope. Humble is the way to go and that's the way we will continue to be..We respect everyones opinion and will continue to put out quality.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Appreciate it bro..and your idea is pretty dope. Humble is the way to go and that's the way we will continue to be..We respect everyones opinion and will continue to put out quality.

Back
Top Bottom