NEW BTTYS 2008 SERIES. SMH.

71fgyuh.jpg

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Enjoy.

MaZe

i too actually like the idea of the retro of the pack. Although the sb drop was way better i agree when sayin ill probably end up with unlv, kentucky, iowa,and michigan regardless of the vintage look...

besides the super stained laces, i like. hopefully i can catch 'em on sale. havnet bought a pair of dunks in ages.

ill probably end up buying the whole pack lol, but those stained laces are a no go. hope my local mom and pop store gets them so i can get some discounts onthese.

Now posers can walk around with scuffed /dirty looking shoes, and a brand new board under their arm.
smh.gif

Terrible idea.

who ever shake head on this release is definitely hype beast. its definitely worth to copped.

^
I dont think so pal, i love each and every shoe of the pack but oil marks on my laces, crunched toe boxes and the entire vintage look just will NEVER be up myalley.

stupid.... just like pre-ripped jeans or "vintage" t-shirts....this forced vintage garbage.....the reason why something is vintage is cuz it'smany years in the making, not right out of the factory....

These suck (I wouldn't mind getting rid of my UNLV bttys in a size 11.5 or 12 i forget what size it is) alot...why would they purposely damage the shoethinking there gonna sell

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

ill cop the lue and yellow for bro when he gets into ucla
First off the lue and yellow is actually maize and Blue.... which is for the Michigan Wolverines... and second UCLA is like powder blue....

But hey whatever floats your boat.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Why dont KATC have the michigans up??
Because when we took those pictures (months and months ago), the Michigan's weren't on hand.

No conspiracy here.

MaZe

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

stupid.... just like pre-ripped jeans or "vintage" t-shirts....this forced vintage garbage.....the reason why something is vintage is cuz it's many years in the making, not right out of the factory....
REAL vintage is in, not this psuedo crap they tryin' to push. There's no shortage of bad ideas coming from Nike lately.

Exact range of emotions upon reviewing this thread

ece350e4e354a25983eafb781e33c4a842b1f57.gif

6b915be0a585f617347c326fd12269bf83882a0.gif

154350b2e7aaa82e88c4f738142dd89f1464ebe.gif

Nylon tounge
smokin.gif
Vintage/Worn look ..HELL NO!!!
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Sad part is I'll prolly still cop
ohwell.gif