and i thought they usually over price their nikes

thank me later

Urban outfitters would be like tier 5000
they are the 100% opposite of tier zero

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

they should just re-retro the BTTYS's from the previous sb line with like the city's name stitched somewhere on them > these vintage look ones

quick question, if the shoes are already that 'beat-up', are they going to fall apart faster with wear?

Yeah, I was pretty surprised to find them at Urban... at retail of $100, no less. Silly Huf trying to overprice them.

I kinda want to get the Michigan c/w and then paint the sole white? or are there other things like scuffs and scratches on the leather?

There are scuffs on the leather and oil stains on the laces. These are terrible IMO. These are for the H&H (hypebeasts and hipsters).

Yes they are at Urban on 59th, but that was the only one i saw them at. I went to like 3 others and they were nowhere in site. I went on tuesday this week forthe UNLV's in a 9 1/2. They had a 10 but I wasnt that desperate

Has anyone tried to "clean" the pre-staining and trim the stitching to make them look "new"? Just curious as to if that stuff is permanent.

Sorry for the bump but Nike will be giving them away at BTTYS schools at this weekend's games. I got the information in a school e-mail.

The sneakers weren't worth it. I didn't get them, only ppl with orange wristbands got them. They were a very bad ad tacky ID.

so how wide a release did these end up being? Cause theres rumors of them hitting my local spot but its pretty cloudy....i want the 'novas.

It's cool for people who wanna pretend like they've been down with this stuff long enough to have weathered, old pairs of kicks that aren'tavailable anymore. Straight poser nonsense, period.

Back
Top Bottom