NEW CAM'RON INFO ....NEW LABEL

I hope yall lil _'s dont get ya hopes up.
I mess' wit duke, I mean "Still the Reason" is tough.
But KFC is long gone my dudes.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i hope he's rhyming like SDE Cam. straight raw with nothing to lose.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cams best work

HMMM..... THIS IS WHAT I HEARD

" We are hearing that Cam"ron may be in talks with Steve Rifkind"s SRC Records to put out a new CD this year.A couple of Cam tracks surfacedlast year, but not the heat that his fans are used to.

Cam has a lot to say" so if he does return this year, it should be good!"

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Cam on a major? i don't see it
c'mon famz....jim and juelz are on major labels...and the HNIC on a independent? i don't see it....he better be on universal orsomething...

Originally Posted by Untitled

c'mon famz....jim and juelz are on major labels...and the HNIC on a independent? i don't see it....he better be on universal or something...
Cam is my fav rapper but as far as being in the spotlight.. jim and juelz are superstar status compared to him

I could careless though whether he goes indie or major i just want a damn album

c'mon famz....jim and juelz are on major labels...and the HNIC on a independent? i don't see it....he better be on universal or something...
Cam is my fav rapper but as far as being in the spotlight.. jim and juelz are superstar status compared to him

wow Duke needs to drop this mixtape asap already to shut down all this talk

laugh.gif
naw b..u my ___ but i ain't co-signing that.

u look at all those old diplomat videos and its clear killa was the CLEAR king joffery joe.

plus he's the only one that i can identify with...them other 2 dress like clowns to me now...and lyrically only juelz shows flashes of being

nice...jim was always the goon that learned how to rap to me...

let's put it like this...if Ma$e ever came back again i'd STILL put him ahead of jim jones and juelz.

laugh.gif

u look at all those old diplomat videos and its clear killa was the CLEAR king joffery joe.

plus he's the only one that i can identify with...them other 2 dress like clowns to me now...and lyrically only juelz shows flashes of being

let's put it like this...if Ma$e ever came back again i'd STILL put him ahead of jim jones and juelz.
I'm not talking about lyricism though..i'm talking about popularity..i doubt a major is gonna take the chance on him..he's been outthe loop too long

laugh.gif

I'm not talking about lyricism though..i'm talking about popularity..i doubt a major is gonna take the chance on him..he's been out the loop too long

cam'ron is gone but he literally haunts these ____ because since he's the boss they running around with his foundation..i don't care what subgroups they create...they all still dipset and cam is the general.

Im with Monday night as far as i dont care if he is on a major label or he is dubbing them himself and just leaking them on the internet i just want some newKilla.

If he does do the major, he should go the route of Come Home With Me though. JMO.

you know what would mess cats up?

him coming back out wit ma$e
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone else on dipset including jim jones would be stuck with the
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
face.

you know what would mess cats up?

him coming back out wit ma$e
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone else on dipset including jim jones would be stuck with the
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
face.

laugh.gif

nah..............not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

3191999114_ba090a2ea6_o.jpg

Lol at the bootleg byrd gang. DIPS SET LOL
Anybody have the magazine article...What can they say about Cam deciding to go on vacation while they make fools of themselves?

Back
Top Bottom