New car: GMC Terrain (Denali)/Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2 dr Audi??

I'm looking to get a new car this fall- something practical to be used for all 4 seasons.  I really wanted a new Camaro/Challenger but don't think it would work out driving through a blizzard.  As far as SUVs, I don't think I'm ready for the Tahoe/Yukon Denali sized yet, so would take a step down and hopefully get better fuel with the Terrain (Denali edition worth the $$$) or Grand Cherokee.  If I would stick with a coupe, I really like the Audi A5/S5, but those are big bucks and I'm sure the maintenance costs are bogus too.  I would want 4 wheel drive on a coupe. 

What do you guys think?? 

confusing post.... cars from 20k to 50k... say u want a coupe but AWD...

anyway get a Grand Cherokee Overland.

First off you prices and selections and reasons are all over the place, you need to think about the type of car and price you want. I have a 10 liberty limited. Smaller then the cherokee so I'd say get the jeep. Fully loaded will cost as much as a stock Tahoe and look much better IMO.

I'd go with the SUV if weather is a big factor but the Terrain & Grand Cherokee aren't the best looking out there. Have you consider other SUVs?

OP you're all over the place
laugh.gif
but go with the A5 or if your budget allows S5.

I have a Terrain, not the Denali edition. I've had it a year and although we didn't get a whole lot of snow in Chi last year I have no complants as to how it handled with the weather conditions or otherwise.

Majority of cars wont work going through a blizzard. With that being said Camaro.

/thread

If snow's a big deal to you, Cherokee will have the best specs but either (any, really) SUV will work.

Thanks so far for the help... Yeah I know I went from one extreme to the other- can't really narrow it down! I don't want a truck that can fit 9 people in it. I'm usually by myself and don't need crazy storage. Pickup truck would be impractical to me. That's why if I went the other route and stuck with something sporty, I'd prefer the Audi...

Originally Posted by greatone632

Thanks so far for the help... Yeah I know I went from one extreme to the other- can't really narrow it down! I don't want a truck that can fit 9 people in it. I'm usually by myself and don't need crazy storage. Pickup truck would be impractical to me. That's why if I went the other route and stuck with something sporty, I'd prefer the Audi...

Get the S5 then.

You Dunno Wat U Want
roll.gif

You Shouldnt Be Driving During A Blizzard Anyway, Cop Something Economical And Save $ Like An Accord Or Camry.

If you must have new then go with a Jeep cherokee 4WD with 5.7 Hemi.
The MDS will save you a few dollars on petrol, and it does well in most snow/ice situations.

Why are you not buying pre-owned?

wow, you wanted a sporty car like a camaro, but metnion you want 4wd. your everywhere fam.

i dont like suby because the evo is better
smile.gif

but since mitsu is nowhere these days.

the wrx is what i would recommend, has AWD for all terrain, has like gobs of torque and 280 HP i think now. 4 doors. and starts at 23-24k.

it may be my future car too but i will wait for the next gen one in a few years. i care about gas mileage now lol. and going back to the 2.0L should help which is rumored to be

I was just looking at the Grand Cherokee Altitude diggin the blacked out package. Wish the SRT was in my budget.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd go with the SUV if weather is a big factor but the Terrain & Grand Cherokee aren't the best looking out there. Have you consider other SUVs?

what are you talking about, the GC is very nice looking. interior is awesome too

/\ dopeee.... i rreally wanted jus like that with the white top at one point...

the price tag tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd go with the SUV if weather is a big factor but the Terrain & [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Grand Cherokee aren't the best looking out there[/color]. Have you consider other SUVs?

WHAT?!

Blasphemy.

Well its all opinion, but the new Cherokee is nice. That interior as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ dopeee.... i rreally wanted jus like that with the white top at one point...

the price tag tho
sick.gif

goes so hard
IMG_0861.JPG

Back
Top Bottom