NEW Car Pick Up... LOW GAS PRICES FTW

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were pushin at 16

Please kid you know you didn't buy it yourself, so just stop while your ahead.
ok... you have no idea on what my situation is. have you ever thought of maybe i work for my stuff. my dad did pay for it but it was accommodating the 5 years i worked free of pay. or maybe he was rewarding my number 3 rank in the school. or how my college is gonna be paid for by football. so step off buddy
Yeah, but you said, "I'd like to see what y'all were pushing at 16", as if YOU had personally paid for your vehicle. Youdidn't. So, I don't see your point. If you want to talk about what our parents COULD have bought us with their resources, we can have thatdiscussion...but it would be pretty pointless...

Nice pick-up though. Not my style but if it suits you, thats good. Like someone else said, I probably would have gotten a truck, though. There's quite afew mid-sized and full-sized out there that get decent gas-mileage and are at real good prices due to the economy...

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

LOW GAS PRICES FTW

indifferent.gif

right
because they're going to stay this low forever

Armada's and Pathfinders go 80k and then die.
Pathfinders were going for 15k brand new out of the door about a year ago.

Nice deal for 9k but expect it to pull some grimey +#*! on you.

Back
Top Bottom