NEW CB34 CW

^^^ the orange looks darker with em on your feet, that was the only thing I was worried about, the exact color of the carrot. Ima have to cop

till i seen this pic, i was gonna say how they remind me of them white/black/orange XIII....

these look way better.....copped for sure now...purple laces though...i wish it had more purple in it though, but you cant have it all

The only thing I like about this colorway is the laces.

I already have two Godzilla's, but I want maybe one or two more too.

I don't think I would pick these up...unless very heavily discounted because there is just too much stuff coming out for me to get these.

I still need to see them in person to see if I want to cop or not ... they are growing on me tho.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I seen alot of cats rock that colorway moreso than the OG colorway. Weird.

nah da OG color was popular
No question they are/were. What I meant was, outside NT, cats is on that retro+ hard. One of my spots sold out, while you still can find the OGcolorway for below retail.

On a sidenote, good looks on that spot for those Last Shot XIV's fam.

i know here in the DC urea, everyone and their mother has the black pair. i had to be different! that being said, if i didnt get the FL employee 50% off, iwouldnt have copped!!! blackmagnus, good idea about the purple laces

Mayne those go hard!!!
pimp.gif

I just checked niketown.com and they were up on there but were completely gone. Usually when I see something like this its either about to release or they areall gone. Anyone know if they were up on niketown before?

Saw these at a local Footlocker and Finish Line, these are destined for $79 or less.

I'm not really liking them too much. Nike is really doing things with all the different colorways being released.

Was able to get these with 30% off thanks to a friend working in the store. They are great and look even better on your feet. I'm very happy with the shoe.

Saw these in person....still not feeling the colorway. Might get this later on when it goes on sale. I would rather have another OG Godzilla

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Saw these in person....still not feeling the colorway. Might get this later on when it goes on sale. I would rather have another OG Godzilla

Ditto. The orange seemed so bland up close. When they go on sale I'll definitely cop a pair for the summer.

I'm loving the colorway, but I went to finishline and picked up a pair of the red/black ones yesterday. They felt like they were made of lead...SUPERHEAVY. That killed nay chances of me getting any of the colorways. I was amazed at how chunky they felt.

they are up on niketown if anyone interested. some sized are all oos though but still a decent amount left

i saw them in FL a week ago and they look better to me in person....guess not for everyone...i will wait for the next F&F to cop

Back
Top Bottom