**NEW** Charles Hamilton--Dummy (Soulja Boy diss) **NEW** X Charles Hamilton--Word? Aight!

Yo Charles can lyrically kill dude, and people will still think Soulja won, just cuz Soulja is more charismatic and energetic, Charles is dope just for thefact that he's put out so much material in such a small time frame and is virtually unknown.

He just dropped his first single and has like 6-8 mixtapes out in 1-2 years

Come'on, i thought dude was w/e but really sit down and concentrate on the lyrics to just any one of his songs... he good

i suggest "Frustration and Failed Suicide Attempts" , "Happy Endings" or "Music"

Originally Posted by TW3EK

first time hearin this dude rap.. he a lame
smh.gif
enhanced for emphasis
smh.gif

That song he got called "brooklyn girl" is pretty decent imo

But this battle is useless , Charles is gonna lose more then he's gonna win with this one

Originally Posted by ChristopherAve

Yo Charles can lyrically kill dude, and people will still think Soulja won, just cuz Soulja is more charismatic and energetic, Charles is dope just for the fact that he's put out so much material in such a small time frame and is virtually unknown.

Come'on, i thought dude was w/e but really sit down and concentrate on the lyrics to just any one of his songs... he good

i suggest "Frustration and Failed Suicide Attempts" , "Happy Endings" or "Music"
1.no %@*#
2.he's corny
3.thank god
4.duh ...that join banging hard in the club
5. attempt=another thing he sucks at

@%$# y'all. That Pink Lavalamp album is crack. If only he didn't have gay %#+ views and sonic philosophies he would be real ill.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

@%$# y'all. That Pink Lavalamp album is crack. If only he didn't have gay %#+ views and sonic philosophies he would be real ill.
cosign

Hamilton >>>>>>> Soulja, in all possible ways

Pink Lavalamp is dope.

And
indifferent.gif
at people saying SB ended GZA and Ice-T's careers.

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

Originally Posted by ChristopherAve

Yo Charles can lyrically kill dude, and people will still think Soulja won, just cuz Soulja is more charismatic and energetic, Charles is dope just for the fact that he's put out so much material in such a small time frame and is virtually unknown.

1.no %@*#
2.he's corny
3.thank god
4.duh ...that join banging hard in the club
5. attempt=another thing he sucks at

no its not

Soulja boy is a comedian....charles will lose every time cuz he looks like a bum....and soulja boy is defensive... He'll just stay on youtube roastin....

Originally Posted by YardFather

Pink Lavalamp is dope.

And
indifferent.gif
Agreed with all of this ^

Since when is NT in love with SB? And whats with all the unnecessary hate for Hamilton?
laugh.gif

Hamilton >>>>>>> Soulja

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Pink Lavalamp is dope.

And
indifferent.gif

Since when is NT in love with SB? And whats with all the unnecessary hate for Hamilton?
laugh.gif

Hamilton >>>>>>> Soulja

How?

Who made more money this past year?

Who sold more records?

Sure Hamilton can rap better but that's not saying much considering SB makes songs for the clubs
ohwell.gif

Honestly Charles Hamilton isn't this super ill MC he thinks he is, he's ok but his lame personality takes away the skill he has... imo dudeshouldn't hve made that XXL Cover it should have been Wiz

But all that other gibberish about SB ending GZA and Ice T career is a damn shame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Soulja boy is a comedian....charles will lose every time cuz he looks like a bum....and soulja boy is defensive... He'll just stay on youtube roastin....

Exactly dude S.Beezy gets paid by youtube to upload videos so I see this goin to roast charles hamilton tv

And
indifferent.gif

I said got rid of as in they diss him but SB ended up winning the arguement both of them dudes was washed up anyway so
indifferent.gif
yaself

WOW LACEY YOUR FORHEAD IS HUGE 'OMG

BUT THE HEAD GAME & BOOOOOTY MAKE UP FOR IT

HAMILTON GOT PROPS FOR THAT

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Pink Lavalamp is dope.

And
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Hamilton >>>>>>> Soulja

How?

Who made more money this past year?

Who sold more records?

Sure Hamilton can rap better but that's not saying much considering SB makes songs for the clubs
ohwell.gif

Honestly Charles Hamilton isn't this super ill MC he thinks he is, he's ok but his lame personality takes away the skill he has... imo dude shouldn't hve made that XXL Cover it should have been Wiz

But all that other gibberish about SB ending GZA and Ice T career is a damn shame
smh.gif
Finally someone is paying attention...

Back
Top Bottom