**NEW CLIPSE feat Rock City - Warning

Anyone else heard this?

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Not even gonna check for it.. Rock City is a FAIL.. is Rock City even droppin' an album?!!??! they came out with that one single/video and prob got knowairplay cause of the whackness.

Here's a Cluh exclusive produced by The Synth (Ben Hazlegrove and Alex Botwin) featuring brothers Malice and Pusha-T of The Clipse from Virginia and Theron and Timothy of Rock City from the Virgin Islands. The track is to be featured on an upcoming project from The Synth expected later this year. Also check out The Synth in this months HipHop Weeky and on MySpace at http://myspace.com/wearethesynth.

Also, this is not the final mix- so it had to be infected it with tags while it gets prepared for a proper release. Want to complain? There's a comment button below.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Not even gonna check for it.. Rock City is a FAIL.. is Rock City even droppin' an album?!!??! they came out with that one single/video and prob got know airplay cause of the whackness.

Nah i from the virgin islands and i refuse to these wack dudes talk down on rock city, you say rock city wack but best believe they will eat most of yall wackamerican rappers that are in the game alive and listen to the songs they did on other peoples beats and it makes the original sound like trash, and before yougo running your mouth like it got diarea learn the facts first, the album is coming and they won grammys for writing songs for some of your favorite artist betyou didnt know, but keep on hating my boi cause ayo cant stop rock city. VI 4 lyfe

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Not even gonna check for it.. Rock City is a FAIL.. is Rock City even droppin' an album?!!??! they came out with that one single/video and prob got know airplay cause of the whackness.

Nah i from the virgin islands and i refuse to these wack dudes talk down on rock city, you say rock city wack but best believe they will eat most of yall wack american rappers that are in the game alive and listen to the songs they did on other peoples beats and it makes the original sound like trash, and before you go running your mouth like it got diarea learn the facts first, the album is coming and they won grammys for writing songs for some of your favorite artist bet you didnt know, but keep on hating my boi cause ayo cant stop rock city. VI 4 lyfe

Damn I didn't know one of those rock city dudes had a Niketalk accountant...
I guess I will use this opportunity to tell you...yes yall do indeed suck...

Nah i from the virgin islands and i refuse to these wack dudes talk down on rock city, you say rock city wack but best believe they will eat most of yall wack american rappers that are in the game alive and listen to the songs they did on other peoples beats and it makes the original sound like trash, and before you go running your mouth like it got diarea learn the facts first, the album is coming and they won grammys for writing songs for some of your favorite artist bet you didnt know, but keep on hating my boi cause ayo cant stop rock city. VI 4 lyfe
RockCity is actually hot.

This is the worst Clipse song I've heard in a long time. I hope it doesn't make the album.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

ok and i guess ill use my opportunity to tell you, yall hating. V.I up

Originally Posted by Dapper D

ok and i guess ill use my opportunity to tell you, yall hating. V.I up
indifferent.gif

Relax.

Btw song is heat i dnt know wha yall are talking about

Back
Top Bottom