New COD MW2 Video.......Knives, Dual Wield, Predators, Shields, Flags, Oh My!

if you want to throw knives, grenades will not be available. you can choose either or.

eek.gif
dude beasted through that whole thing.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

too much hype on this game..

You're right. This is reaching pre-GTAIV release hype proportions.. To a point where it can only disappoint. I have a feeling that some salty NTers will besaying "MW2 was a huge letdown" 3 months from now, just like they did with GTAIV.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You're right. This is reaching pre-GTAIV release hype proportions.. To a point where it can only disappoint. I have a feeling that some salty NTers will be saying "MW2 was a huge letdown" 3 months from now, just like they did with GTAIV.
And they'll be fools. GTA4 wasn't worth the 10's it received but it was fun nonetheless. Ballad of Gay Tony trailer dropped today, ithas nothing on MW2 but still looks interesting

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You're right. This is reaching pre-GTAIV release hype proportions.. To a point where it can only disappoint. I have a feeling that some salty NTers will be saying "MW2 was a huge letdown" 3 months from now, just like they did with GTAIV.

How can you compare COD with GTAIV though? People still play Modern Warfare like it came out yesterday. I dont see how this game can dissapoint. I admit theextra accessories is a joke, and I only plan on buying the game. First shooter games on-line Team Deathmatch can NEVER get old.

Guess there will not be a demo for this game....

Wanted to get a taste before the full effect, guess I'll have to wait for the whole game to drop.

I personally like Bad Company 2 , their were the first with the snow map and know one knows about it while MW2 while MW2 gets all the hype on the map..

Originally Posted by Rafool

Wanted to get a taste before the full effect, guess I'll have to wait for the whole game to drop.

Theres gonna be a beta

yea it can get old but %%%@ i didnt get WaW cuz infinity ward didnt make it, i will be getting this, that game was so $+$#!% amazing! will wait.

kinda wish this would get pushed back to December around winter break. because I really don't need anymore distractions from school.
i know as soon as this releases plenty of classes will be skipped
frown.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

kinda wish this would get pushed back to December around winter break. because I really don't need anymore distractions from school.
i know as soon as this releases plenty of classes will be skipped
frown.gif

+1

Ill be a month behind everyone else SMH

but im very happy with how it looks so far

Originally Posted by The Boy Wonderr

Originally Posted by Rafool

Theres gonna be a beta
When?

Back
Top Bottom