New COD MW2 Video.......Knives, Dual Wield, Predators, Shields, Flags, Oh My!

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Everybody talking about how they gon beast at this game..sit down everybody none of yall cant see me..except for the kliq lol

siiggh. psn or 360?

im coming out of retirement this weekend for you psn players. none of yall have played me. but i will make you break your ds3.

psn son shut up im a beast

*snooze* lol

2wcqgw1.jpg

everytime i played modern warfare im not gonna lie i was pretty sick. Avg about 20-25 a game.

felt like rambo with the knife lol

cant wait for this

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

i hope there isnt a mp40
smh.gif
i hate those people who would run around just spraying everywhere in waw

Jesus Christ that thing made me quit the game...who thought it was a good idea to make an automatic gun that kills in two shots

I think you just suck. There are 2 better guns than the mp40 that wreck shop. After re-schooling myself in WaW, the game is very easy and i see 40-5 all thetime.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

BOSS TYCOON 408 wrote:

Mordern Warfare 2
pimp.gif
If its possible to use juggernaut and a shield
grin.gif

laugh.gif

awwwww hell no

I think it will be possible to use the shield, juggernaut, last stand (with two pistols) and martyrdom simultaneously.

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
pimp.gif
double attachments are gonna be a prob

Not really.. If you have to use up the perk where you have stopping power, I'll pass on the double attachments (unless they balance stopping power more). Iplayed with the stopping power perk since I don't know when, but the other day I took it off to try the sonic boom perk and I swear my weapon felt about athird less powerful without stopping power.

You see how real it looked when he threw him against the locker
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i cant wait for this game
I have they keep War for online. that was my game.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Same thing I was thinking, that video was sick. And how did you find that video btw?! The only video of MW2 I saw from E3 was like a shortened version of that one.
that video was sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm speechless....I'm hittin on WaW now, I need something to do......PSN:Anthony21224 hit me

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

i hope there isnt a mp40
smh.gif
i hate those people who would run around just spraying everywhere in waw

Jesus Christ that thing made me quit the game...who thought it was a good idea to make an automatic gun that kills in two shots

I think you just suck. There are 2 better guns than the mp40 that wreck shop. After re-schooling myself in WaW, the game is very easy and i see 40-5 all the time.

k thats cool

WAW is a damn noob fest. All my friends who have a 1. something k/d ratio in cod4 have a 2. something in WAW or close. Hmmm, I wonder why?... It's funnythough, my bro and I challenge each other in that game by seeing who can kill the most and the most far enemies by just holding the trigger on the mp40. Youdon't even need steady aim. No gun beats the mp40 in that game.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Same thing I was thinking, that video was sick. And how did you find that video btw?! The only video of MW2 I saw from E3 was like a shortened version of that one.
that video was sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif
yes it was. I am I going to be the only on thats going to feel weird with Soap give me commands after playing as him in COD4?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

????
that video was sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif
They finally put the famas in the game
pimp.gif
devil.gif
only problem I had with MW used to love using that gun on Rainbow six vegas
pimp.gif

�And how did you find that video btw?! The only video of MW2 I saw from E3 was like a shortened version of that one.
It was the first video that came up on youtube...just search Modern warfare 2

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

that video was sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif
yes it was. I am I going to be the only on thats going to feel weird with Soap give me commands after playing as him in COD4?
i miss miller already...
frown.gif

Anyone else hoping that they will make the weapons more balanced in this game? I mean, the quality difference in weapons in COD4 is ridiculous.

M16
M4 Carbine
MP5
P90
RPD
MOA4 (whatever it's called) G-shot sniper

I swear that over 50% of COD4 players I play against (or at least 50% I get killed by) use these 5-6 weapons, even though they make up, what, maybe 20% of thegame's weapon total. And the quality of the weapons within the different weapon categories is also enormous.. Like the G-shot sniper, it's so muchbetter than the other snipers.. And the one shotgun is a lot better than the other, slow pump shotgun that even with the double tap perk still doesn't firehalf as fast as the other shotgun (without double tap). Also, the RPD owns the other two light machine guns. Then there are weapons that basically noone everuses, other than when they have to do challenges. Like who the hell actually plays with a M14, MP44 or the Scorpion after they complete all challenges.. Onlythe people who haven't played this game very much.

I'm not saying that all weapons should be equal in MW2, but they should make it so that weapons have advantages over other weapons in certain situations.

obviously, just like in real life, no two guns are the same. people are always going to gravitate towards the weapons that they feel offer an advantage. whatdoes it matter if everyone uses the same gun?

Back
Top Bottom