New COD MW2 Video.......Knives, Dual Wield, Predators, Shields, Flags, Oh My!

- During the 402 section of the video, it appears you can move your HUD screen wherever you want as it is further in the screen than it was during the rest of the video. This could mean that you can customize your HUD layout! (alexbulluk)
Dont think so, looking at the vid again the map isn't deeper in the screen, the screen is wider..

By the way the theres a long thread on the infinity ward forums about the guy w/ the shield, he's carrying an AA12 w/ what looks like a silencer on it
customization3.png

customization1.png

Man I'ma get my "No country for old men" on when this comes out
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Everybody talking about how they gon beast at this game..sit down everybody none of yall cant see me..except for the kliq lol
peep the sig
pimp.gif

N. T. K. L. ftw!!!

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Anyone else hoping that they will make the weapons more balanced in this game? I mean, the quality difference in weapons in COD4 is ridiculous.

M16
M4 Carbine
MP5
P90
RPD
MOA4 (whatever it's called) G-shot sniper

I swear that over 50% of COD4 players I play against (or at least 50% I get killed by) use these 5-6 weapons, even though they make up, what, maybe 20% of the game's weapon total. And the quality of the weapons within the different weapon categories is also enormous.. Like the G-shot sniper, it's so much better than the other snipers.. And the one shotgun is a lot better than the other, slow pump shotgun that even with the double tap perk still doesn't fire half as fast as the other shotgun (without double tap). Also, the RPD owns the other two light machine guns. Then there are weapons that basically noone ever uses, other than when they have to do challenges. Like who the hell actually plays with a M14, MP44 or the Scorpion after they complete all challenges.. Only the people who haven't played this game very much.

I'm not saying that all weapons should be equal in MW2, but they should make it so that weapons have advantages over other weapons in certain situations.
i use the M14 and the M60 all the time in COD4. they are by far my favorite guns in the game. Its pretty hard to stop me when i bring those gunsout...
pimp.gif

That video just confirmed my purchase and I'll be going to pre-order my copy at my nearest GameStop to pick up this November thank you very much sir!

Back
Top Bottom