New Commercial Starring...Bruce Lee!

this was very well done. i thought this was some old footage at first, but quickly realized they created the dragon god on some ps4 level type graphics :pimp: this was dope.

Dragons Never Die :pimp:

nthat.gif

Of all the products in the world, Johnnie Walker was the last thing I expected to see pop up at the end! Very surreal 
laugh.gif

...they should replicate one with Christopher Hitchens, would be more appropriate.

What a dumb commercial. :lol: I thought it was a commercial for the new Tekken and he was a character. :lol:

Just cuz it's Bruce Lee doesn't mean it's good...and it's a liquor commercial....

You wanna know about how Bruce Lee thought go pick up his book "Striking Thoughts"

In the introduction he says "don't take anyone else's statements as absolute truths, analyze it for yourself and find your own truth." To me that was the best thing I learned from his philosophies on life.

Last edited:
Two questions.

Did Bruce Lee drink Johnnie Walker?

Are these real Bruce Lee quotes?

If the answer is no to either one this is lame. Cool seeing a lifelike Bruce Lee... but lame nevertheless.

The technology/CGI part was cool, but overall, I was not impressed.

Like the guys have mentioned in here already... he didn't speak Mandarin.  I know they're probably targeting the mass-market in Mainland China, but at least make one in his native language to keep things authentic.  

And like Roboto mentioned... Bruce is a very philosophical man, but did he really said those things? I have no idea. 

He took great care of his body, so I really don't know if hard-liquor played a big part in his life.  If he did, in fact, "experiment" with it, I doubt it would have stuck with it.  

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom