NEW CW OF ALPHA 1'S AND DETAILED PICS OF UNV. BLUE/BLK 2'S

IF POSTED ALREADY MY BAD

air-jordan-alpha-1-white-red-black-new-02.jpg

air-jordan-alpha-1-white-red-black-new-01.jpg

air-jordan-ii-university-blue-new-images-01.jpg

air-jordan-ii-university-blue-new-images-02.jpg

air-jordan-ii-university-blue-new-images-03.jpg

air-jordan-ii-university-blue-new-images-04.jpg

somebody made a thread about a week ago asking about a pair of 1s that were half white and half red
IIs look great imo, idk if i will cop though

somebody made a thread about a week ago asking about a pair of 1s that were half white and half red
IIs look great imo, idk if i will cop though

I saw those Alphas at an outlet here in Orlando last month. So I don't know if that makes them new still. They weren't B-grades either. At the time I was wondering if they were some limited stuff cause I haven't seen them in stores. Limited or not, I didn't like them so I walked away.

I saw those Alphas at an outlet here in Orlando last month. So I don't know if that makes them new still. They weren't B-grades either. At the time I was wondering if they were some limited stuff cause I haven't seen them in stores. Limited or not, I didn't like them so I walked away.

Back
Top Bottom