air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-10.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-2.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-3.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-5.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-8.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-11.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-7.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-white-purple-aqua-9.jpg

i can't believe i wasted my time clickin this topic... and no, this is not grape. its ugly

Yeah, its been posted. I believe they're "Spizike White/Blue Perforated".

It appears that the Air Jordan Spiz'ike in itsupcoming 'Grape' colourway has undergone some significant changes since the previewpics that we showed you back in October, and Sneaker News is happy to share some new images of this 'Grape' version that seems to have thesame style code and very well might be the final release. We showed you some pics of this new perfed-out Spiz'ike a few daysago, and now with better pics, we can get a better look.

Three major things stand out here: the top part of the white leather upper is now densely covered in perforations, there's much more grape, includingthe wing eyelets and sections of outsole, and the formerly-tonal white elephant print sections are now done in the OG cement grey shade. Kind of a mouthful,so just peep the photos and judge for yourself. via Taobao

Style: 315371-102
Color: White/Aqua Tone-Varsity Purple-Varsity Red

MY BAD YOU CAN LOCK THIS UP SNEAKERNEWS HAS THESE PICS POSTED AS "GRAPES" NEW IMAGES

^ HAVE YOU LOOKED AT SOME OF YOUR POSTS LATELY YOU SHOULDNT TALK

AND WHAT DOES THAT GUYS FACE HAVE TO DO WITH ME USING THE SEARCH LOL

these are worse than before, didnt think it was possible. gotta love the red 23
indifferent.gif

why you gotta put all dem damn holes on there for JB??? lol might look okay in person but for right now I think it would've looked way better without theholes/perforated.

Back
Top Bottom