NEW DMX - Already

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by call me walks

man i cant wait for DMX to be fully back in the game

any info on the album?

Specifically, nah not yet. I spoke w/one of his people earlier and they shot me a tidbit.

===========
DMX" Already"from DMX's upcoming albums rap- "Walk With Me Now" - 2ndalbum faith inspired- "And You'll Fly with Me Later" -out in August

DMX is in the studio working with Swizz Beatz, PK, Divine Bars- collabos include Pharrell, Swizz, Seal, Nas, and T-Pain.

============

Only other thing noteworthy was that the first single hasn't been decided. When I asked, I said "Not this"
laugh.gif
But that doesn't mean itcould fit into the album somewhere.

Mr._Horse_as_a_GI.png

No sir... I don't like it!!

(More specifically, I don't like the stutter step style, plus the "already's" seem a little early to me.)

What........the hell?

Somebody needs to remove all the keyboards from the Ruff Ryders offices.

And isn't "Already" Texas slang?

This dude needs to go OD and lay it down.....

I'm offended some of ya'll like that mess.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

What........the hell?

Somebody needs to remove all the keyboards from the Ruff Ryders offices.

And isn't "Already" Texas slang?

This dude needs to go OD and lay it down.....

I'm offended some of ya'll like that mess.
thats a flagrant foul
roll.gif

Um....I don't know....X is my dude...my 2nd favorite rapper....but I don't know about this....the passion is there but the "Already" is alittle to much for me
laugh.gif
....but this is a positive step....hopefully the upcoming album is better than the last few
laugh.gif

Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You're not? You know there's a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there's Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the *%!$ is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the *%!$?! That ain't no *$%+%!' name, yo. That ain't that +**%!'s name. You can't be serious. Barack Obama. Get the *%!$ outta here.

You're telling me you haven't heard about him before.
I ain't really paying much attention.

I mean, it's pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The +**%!'s name is Barack. Barack? +**%! named Barack Obama. What the *%!$, man?! Is he serious? That ain't his *$%+%!' name. Ima tell this +**%! when I see him, "Stop that $*!%***@. Stop that $*!%***@" [laughs] "That ain't your *$%+%!' name." Your momma ain't name you no damn Barack.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Not at all.

You're not? You know there's a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there's Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.

Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the *%!$?! That ain't no *$%+%!' name, yo. That ain't that +**%!'s name. You can't be serious. Barack Obama. Get the *%!$ outta here.

Wow, Barack! The +**%!'s name is Barack. Barack? +**%! named Barack Obama. What the *%!$, man?! Is he serious? That ain't his *$%+%!' name. Ima tell this +**%! when I see him, "Stop that $*!%***@. Stop that $*!%***@" [laughs] "That ain't your *$%+%!' name." Your momma ain't name you no damn Barack.
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Not at all.

His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.

Barack Obama?

Yeah.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

It's a shame our man is cracked out, so much talent. Keep them comin X and stay away from the rock! Every once in a while I throw in an old X cd and sitback and remember when hip hop wasn't this lollipop music.

This song is not hot what so ever and wont even break billboard 200 singles. based of this single the double cd will sell 50k total because of die hard fans..x is done, should of not messed with that white and should of done a Ice Cube make blockbuster films and get dvd sales money then come back indie and go Gold.but no he in Arizona off that whiteeee

Back
Top Bottom