New Dunk High Premiums - are these "un-pigeons"?

Not a big fan of the "un" nicknames...but does anyone know the story with these, we just got them in...
(the color looks different with flash and without - but it's the "sunburst" color used on that Air Structure that came out last month)

I like the white/red/black ones. But yeah, I think people might call it that. But their not low-tops so I don't really know.

nothing special about the grey one..they are just one of the premiums that comes out this month...most finishline got them already

i seen these in a few stores.......they are hot but i just can't get with that patent leather toe....idk....maybe if i see 'em on sale.

They're both Heat!!
pimp.gif
!!!

dang those are hot whats the price on them babies especially the grey ones.....sexy! lol anyone see them at any stores in nyc?

not bad looking but yeah I could easily see some people relating these to the pigeons.

Originally Posted by kings castle

dang those are hot whats the price on them babies especially the grey ones.....sexy! lol anyone see them at any stores in nyc?

yeah a bonch check downtown b.k....theyre $105

japan world cup would make sense....
this goes back to a post by wallyhopp i read a while back about nike not telling the story...i don't mind telling it, but sometimes it's difficult toeven find out.
the black/red/white ones also pictured above are Germany's i believe... ?? sockliner on the right shoe has some logo with "GRE" at the top..

I can't remember if these are part of the World Cup Dunks or not but something else to add is that the grey ones also have a Zoom air insole. We just gotthem in at the store I work at and to me they look sick in person. The mesh is a ballistic mesh.

Heres another pic:

nikedunkhi_grey.jpg

Retail is $105 on them.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by kings castle

yeah a bonch check downtown b.k....theyre $105

The black red and white ones are only 80 on eastbay, plus coupons, discounts, etc. I think the greys were 105 there.
Also, do all of the"premium" dunks that have been coming out retailing for $105 have zoom air? That would make them worth the extra money to me.

So far yeah all the Dunk High "Premiums" this year priced at $105 have had Zoom Air in them.

Yall just now got them? We've had them for at least 2 weeks...

Buy yeah, it's just a dunk premium.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom