NEW DUNK HIGH QS.. whats the info (pic)

Designed by Sandy Bodecker

Thats what I got from my SKATE shop who had these latest Quickstrikes dropping 2marrow. All he can tell me is thatthey are a DUNK PREMIUM

27zc1zc.jpg

Any info much appreciated

i think what he's trying to say is that the same shop that had those Prod's also told him that a DUNK PREMIUM was coming out as a QS......that'swhat i got from ur post....

its the first high top PROD2. nike sb is releasing this to see if high tops will sell. if it sells good, they will release more colorways. just another way ofbuilding hype. nothing special. save your money for the jordans or air force 1s.

^So nikes gonna drop those before they drop the white and elephant print hi's???

not a good look.

this one is a gauge on whether to continue or discontinue the high tops. i think they missed the mark with this one. the patterns are too much and looks plain.depending on how well these sell would determine whether the white and elephant prints would get the green light or get the boot.

too bad all he could tell you was that were a Dunk Premium beacuse those aren't Dunks.
What shop is that again?? You probably got info from the token tool in the shop.

Props and crazy respect to Sandy but those are just terrrrrrible. C'mon Sandy, you can do better than that and you know it.

^^token tool. LOL
i agree with that comment. half those tards who work in the sneaker stores have no clue what they are selling.
it is definitely not a dunk. it is a PROD2 high top.
this is a chump way of saying thanks to Sandy. you cant even make out the face on the back. i know nike sb can do better than that.

by the way, retail is 100 dollars. please do not get ripped off too bad. it is not as limited as the JIHROD or the HAT ROD.

is that the girl who's face is on the back of the BO ROD high tops? no wonder the shoe sucks. hell, with a face like that, you cant sell anything.
back to business, there are about 500 pairs of JIHROD, 750 pairs of HAT ROD and much more of the high tops.

Back
Top Bottom