pimp.gif

NE-MLBPNSNPS11_SFG_teamcolor_front
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

It's not on the site anymore...And the first post I can't click on to go to it

god damnnnnnnn

I didn't hyperlink the image, try putting an order together and see if it goes through. I put my last order in when the banner was taken off. I still got all the discounts. Good luck man.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

It's not on the site anymore...And the first post I can't click on to go to it

god damnnnnnnn

I didn't hyperlink the image, try putting an order together and see if it goes through. I put my last order in when the banner was taken off. I still got all the discounts. Good luck man.

they  would have this sale now 
30t6p3b.gif

wow@30 hats
eek.gif
laugh.gif
planning on selling some later? id do the same if i had the money to blow

cant miss this but i dont know what hats to get. dont like baseball so i cant buy MLB fitteds, i'll probably get one  college but another joint i wanted says "imported" so cant do that. maybe i should get a 2nd UC one that i already bought just as a backup.

they  would have this sale now 
30t6p3b.gif

wow@30 hats
eek.gif
laugh.gif
planning on selling some later? id do the same if i had the money to blow

cant miss this but i dont know what hats to get. dont like baseball so i cant buy MLB fitteds, i'll probably get one  college but another joint i wanted says "imported" so cant do that. maybe i should get a 2nd UC one that i already bought just as a backup.

Just copped the Toronto Mapleleafs and Chicago Blackhawks snapbacks...not bad for 30 dollars and some change
pimp.gif

Just copped the Toronto Mapleleafs and Chicago Blackhawks snapbacks...not bad for 30 dollars and some change
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom