New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

Thanks OP, copped 2 Dodger fitted hats (even though they suck right now
grin.gif
)
This doesn't make sense though; placed 2 orders separately cause the 2nd one was an impulse buy
laugh.gif

on-the-field cap (first order):

SUBTOTAL$34.99
30% OFF YOUR ORDER!$10.50
USPS FIRST CLASS$4.95
TAX$0.00
DISCOUNT$8.75
Total$20.69

all black cap (second order):

SUBTOTAL$33.99
SHIPPING & HANDLING$4.95
TAX$0.00
DISCOUNT-$10.20
Total$28.74

This does not make sense. Oh well, still cheaper than retail.

I guess word of advice, if you've been thinking about getting that cap, you better put it in your first order. #kanyeshurg

I got a question for new era afficianados...I don't know what the sizing issue is these days...I'm normally a 7 1/8 should I just stick with that or size up to 7 1/4?

I got a question for new era afficianados...I don't know what the sizing issue is these days...I'm normally a 7 1/8 should I just stick with that or size up to 7 1/4?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Stick to the script my man...You can always get your hat stretched at a Flagship or Lids, but you can't shrink it. 

Stick to the script my man...You can always get your hat stretched at a Flagship or Lids, but you can't shrink it. 

nah i'd say go 1 size up, hats shrink pretty easily (even the polyester joints after sweating), plus theres nothing wrong with wearing your hat a little big, at least itll go on your head unlike if it was too small

true that rick I forgot about them being able to stretch it...do you have any experience with stretching...does it work out well?

true that rick I forgot about them being able to stretch it...do you have any experience with stretching...does it work out well?

nah i'd say go 1 size up, hats shrink pretty easily (even the polyester joints after sweating), plus theres nothing wrong with wearing your hat a little big, at least itll go on your head unlike if it was too small

Yes, I take my hats to the Flagship in Buffalo every now and then. They'll steam clean and stretch it. Works really well. Saves from having to buy a new Staple Hat ie. Yankee Blue, all the time. 

Yes, I take my hats to the Flagship in Buffalo every now and then. They'll steam clean and stretch it. Works really well. Saves from having to buy a new Staple Hat ie. Yankee Blue, all the time. 

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Man...I never knew they had services like that. You can get hats cleaned at Lids too? I have some old HUF hats that are so jacked but wouldn't mind fixing since it won't be worth selling them.

Man...I never knew they had services like that. You can get hats cleaned at Lids too? I have some old HUF hats that are so jacked but wouldn't mind fixing since it won't be worth selling them.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Don't know about cleaning @ Lids. New Era Flagship for sure though.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Don't know about cleaning @ Lids. New Era Flagship for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom